Glade Runner
Banned User
You mean a powder dump of manmade?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: What happened to snoloco?

I:)skiing
If I was a betting man, I would say he deleted his profile in an effort to grow and learn.     He is lurking.  Lest he detete the profile, he would strike reply and the madness continues.  Delete and lurk.    
Reply | Threaded
|

noip
In reply to this post by YUKON CORNELIUS
YUKON CORNELIUS wrote
He may have bored even himself to death.
no doubt

must happen a lot
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
Poor kid never picked up on the culture. No one is interested in a little bump on the butt cheek of the US that isn't even in the Vampire State and droning on and on about every nuance of lifts was just plain tedious. If he is indeed gone, his skiing spirit will be missed.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

Highpeaksdrifter
In reply to this post by I:)skiing
I:)skiing wrote
If I was a betting man, I would say he deleted his profile in an effort to grow and learn.     He is lurking.  Lest he detete the profile, he would strike reply and the madness continues.  Delete and lurk.
How does anyone grow and learn from reading this forum?
There's truth that lives
And truth that dies
I don't know which
So never mind - Leonard Cohen
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
In reply to this post by PeeTex
PeeTex wrote
Poor kid never picked up on the culture.
OMG!!!  OMFG!!!!!   
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

freeheeln
In reply to this post by Glade Runner
Glade Runner wrote
dump of manmade?
glade ,do us all a favor and stop keeping your score card ,no one cares
Tele turns are optional not mandatory.
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
freeheeln wrote
Glade Runner wrote
dump of manmade?
I wasn't doing it because I thought you or anyone cared.  I was using it as a way to keep track of my days.  In the past Id try to snap at least one pic everyday out so I would have some recorded date.  But, somehow I missed a few days this year and that method screwed up early on.  I'm OCD like that bro.
Reply | Threaded
|

nepa
Glade Runner wrote
freeheeln wrote
Glade Runner wrote
dump of manmade?
I wasn't doing it because I thought you or anyone cared.  I was using it as a way to keep track of my days.  In the past Id try to snap at least one pic everyday out so I would have some recorded date.  But, somehow I missed a few days this year and that method screwed up early on.  I'm OCD like that bro.
Ever try writing the shit down on a piece of paper?
Reply | Threaded
|

64ER
In reply to this post by noip
noip wrote
YUKON CORNELIUS wrote
He may have bored even himself to death.
no doubt

must happen a lot
Yo, Yukon!

If that be the case, the youngster needs to escape from MC.  What say we give him the "More Gore Toure"?  I'll drive, you'll navigate, Harv can be the Cruise Director.  Road-kill BBQ on the Deck around Beer-30.  Who's in?

Ski you on the Hill.

Reply | Threaded
|

PowderAssassin
In reply to this post by Glade Runner
Glade Runner wrote
HAHAHAHA....YEAH RIGHT! That's the EXACT reason you're doing it. The first thing you do is bring up how many days you've skied and how awesome you are because of it.

As if you couldn't keep a private journal. You put it in your sig so everyone can see.

At least I keep it real. You know where I STAND and I never b.s. I just tell it like it is. That makes some ec skiers a little butt hurt to hear that maybe the ec doesn't get colorado pow and that tight ec glades are not the same thing as slarving a turn on wide open powder or that safety bars on chair lifts is a good idea or that drving on really bad roads for hundreds of miles is stupid and you should just get a hotel the night before. Or that you should move near a powder mountain if you really want it that bad. You guys deflect everything and then say I'm contradicting myself when you try to pick apart at things that are irrelevant to the core issue.
14-15 Season:

11-22 Snow Ridge (opening day 35")          1-7 Snow Ridge (10")
11-28 Grand targhee                                  1-8 Telluride(12 inches)
11-30 jackson hole(10 inches)                      1-9 Whistler(12 inches)
                                                                  1-11 mt bactchelor(20 inches)
12-7 Vail(15 inches)                                      1-12 Mt baker(30 inches
12-10 Whistler(20 inches)
12-12 Whistler helisking(bottomless)
12-14 Big Sky(27 inches)
12-15 Mammoth(24 inches)
12-18 Kirkwood(50 inches)
12-21 Alta(37 inches)
12-22 Grand targhee(40 inches)
12-26 jackson hole(26 inches)
12-28 Chugatch backcountry(bottomless powder)
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
In reply to this post by nepa
nepa wrote
Glade Runner wrote
freeheeln wrote
Glade Runner wrote
dump of manmade?
Ever try writing the shit down on a piece of paper?
No my phone is way more handy.  And I'd lose a piece of paper pretty easily.
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
In reply to this post by PowderAssassin
PowderAssassin wrote
Glade Runner wrote
HAHAHAHA....YEAH RIGHT! That's the EXACT reason you're doing it. The first thing you do is bring up how many days you've skied and how awesome you are because of it.

As if you couldn't keep a private journal. You put it in your sig so everyone can see.

At least I keep it real. You know where I STAND and I never b.s. I just tell it like it is. That makes some ec skiers a little butt hurt to hear that maybe the ec doesn't get colorado pow and that tight ec glades are not the same thing as slarving a turn on wide open powder or that safety bars on chair lifts is a good idea or that drving on really bad roads for hundreds of miles is stupid and you should just get a hotel the night before. Or that you should move near a powder mountain if you really want it that bad. You guys deflect everything and then say I'm contradicting myself when you try to pick apart at things that are irrelevant to the core issue.
You're just butt hurt from seeing how much I get out compared to you.  Most of it is midweek and Ive rode more powder already this year than you will all season.  
Reply | Threaded
|

gorgonzola
It's so cool the way it takes up the whole page on my iPad
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
Get a bigger ipad
Reply | Threaded
|

pro2860
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
I know where Camp is coming from. I'm hoping the message will get through and save me the money/hassle of having to devise another solution.
FAIL
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
In reply to this post by PowderAssassin
PowderAssassin wrote
Glade Runner wrote

When are you going to post a trip report?
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by pro2860
When we move to new forum software sigs will by permission and limited to two lines.  Wanted to do it with the current software but just can't justify the expense right now.  At this point realistically new forum is probably going to be summer, so for now I guess we are scrolling.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Harvey wrote
When we move to new forum software sigs will by permission and limited to two lines.  Wanted to do it with the current software but just can't justify the expense right now.  At this point realistically new forum is probably going to be summer, so for now I guess we are scrolling.
NO NO NO I need to know how many days I've worked this year and this is the only place I can do it. I want everyone to know how many days I work. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me to continue this neatto idea I have that nobody has ever thought of be4, mmmmmk??
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
I got the idea from Snoloco.  Whys everyone want to kill my ski stoke?  Not cool.