What now?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
29 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: What now?

jimvdak
I'm hoping to hit the mega-millions tonight..if I do y'all can expect some awesome TRs from the west..haha
*~It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport.~*  -Fridtjof Nansen
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowhunter
Good luck!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Peter Minde
In reply to this post by Snowhunter
I skied xc at Sugarloaf in Maine last weekend.  The alpine slope was visible, looked to be in good shape on St Patricks Day.  Don't know what it's like now.
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
Actually, the answer to "What now" is right on Peter's website above^^^:
"Snowflex"

Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
^Virginia also has a downhill snowflex park. One of my buddies goes there occasionally.
Niagara used to have a year-round terrain park set up on dry slope with some crushed ice. I think they closed, though.

Does anyone know when Xanadu Meadowlands is scheduled to open?

For me, I'm waiting on my Tax returns so I can buy my own whitewater kayak. Rafting starts in 10 days. I went biking last Wednesday, going riding again on Saturday at the SMBA trails. Radam rode them yesterday and said they're in awesome condition.
Reply | Threaded
|

jimvdak
fujative wrote
Does anyone know when Xanadu Meadowlands is scheduled to open?
they're now saying spring of 2014 i think...but who knows anymore? I'm only 30 mins away so I cant wait for it to open..will be great for the mid-summer fix im always looking for and can't get
*~It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport.~*  -Fridtjof Nansen
Reply | Threaded
|

jimvdak
Nope! sorry! Autumn 2013 in time for Superbowl at the Metlife statium...its some other indoor themepark thats aiming for 2014 in the same area..
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
For anyone who's looking to get some final turns in this weekend, I still have at least one BOGO for Killington.  It's an unrestricted coupon, good any day.  I'd like it to go to someone who can use it, so If you can use it, pm me.  Kmart's down to $59, so you can ski for less than $30 each.
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
Time to play golf.

Lake Placid Club is open for members to play.  Windy as usual and nippy but great views of WF and the High Peaks covered it snow.

if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time