What’s your favorite beer?

22 messages Options
Brownski Brownski
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

What’s your favorite beer?

All things considered, quality, personal taste, value, history, connection to the brands etc... It’s hard to pick just one I know so if you want to pick favs in a few categories I guess I can allow that. I think I could winnow mine down to two.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

Re: What’s your favorite beer?

My go to, I'm drinking all day beer is Rolling Rock. If I'm treating myself it's Trapp pilsner.
The Trapp brewery is a customer of one of our crew. He's in the filtration side of the business, he sells centrifuges to breweries. He brings me a case back when he visits them.
Just cracked the one on the left 👍

Brownski Brownski
Reply |

My left or the beers’ left?
JasonWx JasonWx
Reply |

how could I resist

"Peace and Love"
JTG4eva! JTG4eva!
Reply |

In reply to this post by Brownski
Unlike with Bourbon....on beer I couldn’t pick a favorite.

I was REALLY disappointed when the Cloudspin Lounge stopped carry Ubu on tap, so there’s that.  I’ll never pass up a Keegan’s Mothers Milk or a Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout when I see them on tap, so I guess dark beers are my favorite?

At home I’ll drink almost anything.  Almost.  Sometimes I want a dark beer, sometimes an IPA...but no real go to staples.  I’m just finishing off a twelve of Magic Hat #9, and I’ve got some Fat Tire in the garage.
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

I can’t pass up a mother’s milk either. I think Guinness is my favorite dark beer though (and almost tied for favorite overall- call it #2). My overall all time favorite is Utica Club Pilsner. I’m not a fan of the new trendy IPAs in general.
MC2 5678F589 MC2 5678F589
Reply |

In reply to this post by Brownski
Go to in a Bar: Guinness (but yeah,that Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout is good, too)
Home watching TV: good IPA, right now I have Sip of Sunshine, but I buy Sierra Nevada Torpedo & Founders Centennial a lot
Pocket beers for golfing, hiking & skiing (+ cheap beer for after I drink 1 or 2 IPAs): High Life or PBR
Z Z
Reply |

Anything made by Treehouse Brewery Charlton, ma

Best IPAs on the planet
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
trackbiker trackbiker
Reply |

Z wrote

Best IPAs on the planet
I like IPA's and Pale Ales the most. Treehouse does make some of the best but there are other good ones around as well.
Hot day in the summer I like a Miller High Life in a bottle with a lime. Like it better than a Corona with lime. (The beer. Not the virus)
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

In reply to this post by Z
Z wrote

Best IPAs on the planet
You know, I think I was very loose in setting the thread ground rules here but come on. You can do a top 3 or identify favorites within different categories etc but I feel like “anything by... “ is a thread foul. What’s your favorite Treehouse IPA?