See I love history
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: What ski country would you annex?

PeeTex
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
Wasn't trying to change your mind Willy.

Just put up a link that I thought was pertinent to this thread as well as interesting.
campgottagopee wrote

Just put up a link that I thought was pertinent to this thread as well as interesting.
Yea - you couldn’t even if you wanted to. Guys like little Willy have bought the BS line.
I consulted for some of the biggest research firms in the country, I know just how corrupt science has become.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

Milo Maltbie
PeeTex wrote
campgottagopee wrote

campgottagopee wrote

Yea - you couldn’t even if you wanted to. Guys like little Willy have bought the BS line.
I consulted for some of the biggest research firms in the country, I know just how much science is inconsistent with my belief system.
FIFY.

mm
"Everywhere I turn, here I am." Susan Tedeschi
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Mm FTW !
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by Milo Maltbie
MM is exactly right.

Everyone loves science until it forces them to reconsider something that they convinced themselves was true. Then at that point, they'd usually attack the science rather than reconsider their long held belief.
Reply | Threaded
|

gorgonzola
She blinded me!

Yo dmc good thing you got the goods in Cashmere when you did, looks like India just annexed them...
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
It’s amazing how gullible liberals are. Just like we have a military industrial complex we now have a Climate change industrial complex that is feeding its own existence
https://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2011/08/23/the-alarming-cost-of-climate-change-hysteria/#31b51b6c7ebb

It’s estimated that global spending on climate change and green energy research is now in excess of $500B/year. The climate scientist as an individual is usually not motivated by money but rather by status and publication which requires money to support. Papers and research that points to opposing views get starved out particularly if it is contrary to work already accepted as fact.

The number of times I have seen scientists fudge numbers, ignore results contrary to their theory or research is astounding- and not just in green topics but in almost every topic. It happens all the time. In the case of long term climate science the data is too unreliable and can therefore be manipulated to come to any conclusion the researchers want to support. Throw a pile of money to support a particular conclusion that oh by the way might create a whole economy and you have conditions ripe for bad science.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.