classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Whiteface/Gore/Belleayre Full Adult Season Pass

Highpeaksdrifter
$759 if you buy it by April 25th.

I'm just curious, who had one this season and who is getting one for next season? I met alot of people from downstate who had them and thought they were a great value.
There's truth that lives
And truth that dies
I don't know which
So never mind - Leonard Cohen
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Whiteface/Gore/Belleayre Full Adult Season Pass

Petronio
I got them for myself and the three girls.  I live in Poughkeepsie and it seemed a good way to self-incentivize to finally ski Whiteface and Gore.   Unfortunately circumstances scuttled our Whiteface trip, but we did make it to Gore twice, and went to Belleayre as our regular mountain.   We liked Gore so much we are renting a place for the season next year.  I will still get the Ski3 pass to keep Belleayre available and also perhaps finally get to Whiteface.

Honestly if I did the math I'd probably save money just getting day tickets and doing some advance planning for discounts, but I value the ease, convenience and certainty of the season pass.

Petronio
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by Highpeaksdrifter
Highpeaksdrifter wrote
$759 if you buy it by April 25th.

I'm just curious, who had one this season and who is getting one for next season? I met alot of people from downstate who had them and thought they were a great value.
I've got three, me Mrs Harv, and Little Snow.  Little is no longer eligible for the $35 pass and that date is coming real soon. We just filed electronically today so doubtful I'll have the refund cash in time to make this happen. For this reason alone I may end up with Gore/WF only.

I agree though good value, makes almost as much sense as the Vail mega deal.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Skidds
Got the 14/15 passes this year.  Ski3 for my two juniors and one young adult, WF only for me.  One weekend already this season, will get two more days Easter weekend, hopefully.  I was hopeful of a day trip this weekend to Gore, in which case I would have tried to upgrade my pass....but doesn't look like that is happening.  Saving some $ this year on spring tickets knocked me off the fence on next year's passes.

Petronio - I'm in Wappingers and have been know to make a day trip or two to WF or Gore after a storm, or when the Slides are likely to be open.  I have to get to Bell to check it out, although I can't imagine I'd like it more than Platty when I'm Cats bound.
Reply | Threaded
|

Face4Me
In reply to this post by Highpeaksdrifter
I had the Ski3 pass. I used it at Gore once and didn't get to Belleayre at all this year. The Whiteface only pass isn't an option for me, because I ski during all of the holiday periods. Since the early season Ski3 price is the same as the Whiteface full season pass, there's obviously no reason NOT to get the Ski3. If I happen to use it at the other mountains ... great ... if not, nothing lost.

It's easy to be against something ... It's hard to be for something!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
nothing beats a Threesome!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee