Who Can't Wait For The Winter Photo Header To Show Up?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Who Can't Wait For The Winter Photo Header To Show Up?

Snowhunter
I know....I start my stoked for winter posts earlier every year......just can't help myself.  Especially after the long hot spell we had up here in the north country this summer. It was tough!  I'm not a summer person anyway and I work outside much of the day and this past June/July was waaaaaay too hot.

Anyway, I'm just looking forward to the new header as it will bring us one step closer to THE season!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Who Can't Wait For The Winter Photo Header To Show Up?

Harvey
Administrator
Nice Snowhunter.

You are halfway there in a normal year. Winter header usually goes up around November 1 and comes down around May 1. This year the winter header came down late in deference and respect to the awesomeness of Killington.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Snowhunter
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowhunter
In reply to this post by Harvey
Great reason to keep it up longer.
Thanks for the info.  Sorry but I just can't help myself.  We're inventorying gear, planning lessons, passes and trips.  This combined with the cooler evenings, shorter days and preseason football has us ready for winter!
We'll still do some hiking, enjoy some fires, etc. but all in anticipation of the upcoming winter......
Reply | Threaded
|

gorgonzola
it's cooooooooming! first mtb night ride last week and back on the ice with kiddo's hockey team last night!  setting an edge got me all giddy!