ahhhhhh!!!! 115 days 19hrs 36min

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ahhhhhh!!!! 115 days 19hrs 36min

Condor
I.CANT.WAIT.!!!!!!!!!! im getting the itch to ski, movie trailers are coming out and being back at the ski shop really isnt helping. anyways just wanted to share a pic of some of the new stuff and wondering if anyone was getting anything new this year? volkl, line, and k2 are in the pic, salomon came in the other day. still waiting for rossignol and goode.

ya ya ya crappy cellular device picture, i know. haha

this year im very fortunate to be working with the NE nordica rep as well as our smith optics rep so i will be rocking them. skis will most likely be nordica enforcers mounted with marker dukes and possibly patrons, also mounted with dukes.

boots....not sure yet, need to try a few more on.

helmet goggles will be smith vantage with IO and prophecy googles.

not entirely sure yet about outerwear, my jacket and pants are getting pretty beat so will most likely be getting something new, just havent figured out what.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: ahhhhhh!!!! 115 days 19hrs 36min

Chris
Yep, getting the itch big time.  Going to be in the East this winter.

This year I need new pants, and boots.  My 32's gave me some massive corns on my pinky toes last season, corns hurt.  I'd like to get a new jacket, but we'll see what the bank account is looking like.  Excited to do some exploring bc exploring around here, the gf and I finally both have proper set ups
The day begins...  Your mountain awaits.
Reply | Threaded
|

Highpeaksdrifter
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Condor
Condor wrote
this year im very fortunate to be working with the NE nordica rep as well as our smith optics rep so i will be rocking them. skis will most likely be nordica enforcers mounted with marker dukes and possibly patrons, also mounted with dukes.
I love the Enforcers...have not had a chance to try the Patrons yet.
There's truth that lives
And truth that dies
I don't know which
So never mind - Leonard Cohen
Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
i havent tried the enforcers but overall construction of them is to my liking so im sure i will love them, just gotta figure out what size. ive only been on the patrons for one run at the stratton demo back in feb, and while conditions were not optimal i found them pretty fun. a little overkill for the east but hey, why not. im hoping to do some more jay/killy/mrg trips this season so im sure they will see the light of day more than a few times.
Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
I plan on staying in Burlington a decent amount this winter. Jake is getting an off campus apartment so I'm sure he won't mind a few extras. Get a Magic pass with me!
Reply | Threaded
|

SIAWOL
In reply to this post by Condor
I asked my daughter last week what she liked better: skiing or playing at the beach? It nearly crushed me when she said "the beach", but then again we were in Bermuda and she was with her best friend frolicking in the 80F water....

Come on Autumn, let's go!