goggles, jacket, bike, and misc for sale!!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

goggles, jacket, bike, and misc for sale!!!

Condor
well i recently came to acquire 6 pairs of smith turbo fans (4 prodigy and 2 cascades) and i need to get rid of them.

$45 for prodigy obo
$30 for cascades obo

they were all demos so they havent been worn much at all. they are the older turbo fans and frames (maybe 5 or so years old)

next ive still got that spyder Jamaica ski team jacket for sale....still brand new...still a medium. $50 obo

and lastly ive decided to sell my bike. its a 2008 scott gambler fr 10 size short....or basically a s/m. i bought it new in 2009 and pretty much have babied it since. its only been shuttled once at whiteface early last year, other than that ive hiked it up anything i wanted to ride down. only issue it has currently is a leaky fork. started leaking in 2010, cleaned out the seals (didnt replace) which made a big difference. it did however start leaking again at the end of 2010. didnt mess with them then because i wasnt riding that much. only rode maybe 5 or so times in the spring of 2011, and havent been on it since then other than riding around town. the bike is still 100% stock, there is no damage to the bike other than the normal wear (mainly cable rub), no dents or major scratches, everything is working fine. any other questions please feel free to ask! asking $1400. will also throw in a scott sign!!!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: goggles, jacket, bike, and misc for sale!!!

k.conley.m@gmail.com
where u located at?
Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
saratoga springs NY.
Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
$35 for prodigy
$20 for cascade

:)
Reply | Threaded
|

outlaw 1
ill give ya 20 for the prodigy in the upper left
Reply | Threaded
|

Condor

smith io cyan stereo. comes with sensor mirror lens, lens has some scratches on it. 7/10
$40

next up is an irie stereo smith prophecy with red sol x and sensor mirror lens. in great shape. sensor mirror has a bit more use but still in good shape. $50

oakley gas can. 4yrs old. havent been used in awhile. frame has some scuffs on it, lenses have some scratches. $20

smith grifter. great shape, hardly used. $40

smith interlock spoiler. comes with 3 lenses, all in great shape. also comes with hardcase. $55

line foundation hoodie, worn 5 times size large. $40

still trying to sell it!!! spyder Jamaica ski team jacket medium. BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! $45

medium smith maze helmet. hardly worn. $25

lastly i have a go pro hd 2. used 3 times. i have 2, dont really need this one. will let it go for the right price. you get: camera, case, waterproof door, non waterproof door, 1 curved mount, 1 flat mount, elbow joint. still looking but i should still have the cable, if not ill post here. will include any other mounts i dont need. offer away on it

lastly i have a jester pro. roughly 20 days on them. normal paint chippings on the metal. overall in great shape. $190

Reply | Threaded
|

DragonAlliance
Banned User
In reply to this post by Condor
You have nice colection of goggles. I am interested to buy these goggles. What will be price for it  and its warranty?
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
DragonAlliance wrote
You have nice colection of goggles. I am interested to buy these goggles. What will be price for it  and its warranty?
U should contact Scotty Jack, he has THE COOLEST goggle collection... 
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
campgottagopee wrote
U should contact Scotty Jack, he has THE COOLEST goggle collection... 
Now thats the funny!  I laughed!
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
all goggles are gone. bindings are gone. spyder jacket is gone. hoodie and bike still up