lets play a game.....

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
27 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: lets play a game.....

Condor
sounds good. i sent you an email earlier, wasnt sure if you got it or not. ill send you out another one with my number so we can meet up at gore. ill be up tomorrow, wont be there saturday.
Reply | Threaded
|

outlaw 1
i call scananigans,,the trail u we on is ski bowl glades NOT hudson glades,same area different glade name,geeez,get a trail map
Reply | Threaded
|

BRLKED
scananigans? I had location ,didn't know it had a name.
Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
In reply to this post by outlaw 1
how was killington?? oh and its shenanigans there spelling bee champion.
Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
64er.......?
Reply | Threaded
|

64ER
Condor,

Still here.  Was obligated to venture to North Elba and Wilmington Monday and Tuesday to cheer on local talent in both Nordic and Alpine State HS championships.  The Bolton Brothers did OK at Whiteface, the older sweeping both the GS and Slalom, the younger merely 4th in Slalom and 2nd in GS, he'll be back next year, which he'll sweep.  The QSBY and LG Nordics held their own against some awesome competition and confirmed why I never warmed up to that discipline, too much work!

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?  Whiteface was in the best shape I've skied in at least five years, and that includes being stymied by Patrol trying to access the Slides without a Avi-beacon and trowel to bury my temporary human presence.  Wall-to-wall shapers on Skyward never happen, and Upper Mac was truly remarkable.  My almost new Volkls ain't so much after one lap on Cloudie.  But I digress.

We will connect this Thursday-Sunday @ Gore and I will claim my prize, which will replace my retro 1970's UVEX that fit over a diving mask.  Let's hope we need a snorkle to ventilate through the pow-pow that we are truly due.

All the best.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
sounds good. ill be up there tomorrow and friday. i look like this...

might have on different goggles. also the jacket has NORDICA written on the back.