classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

"Perfect Day" March 18,2017 Pico, VT

Skiray
This post was updated on .

Leaving NYC with our glass half full from Winter Storm Stella, we head to Vermont seeking the Perfect Day. This day was short of amazing, and we were able to share it with the Saratoga Skier and Family. We really do hope you enjoy this latest video of ours. We know they are long, though we have heard from many these last days, that the time watching didn't seem that long, and that our work has become mature and beautiful.

This edit is one for all ski parents and non skiing ones that should ski to watch.

This one stars the Jeff (Saratoga Skier), his family and our friends of Pico.

#BEASTOFTHEEAST
#ESCAPENYC
#FORESTS
#FREEHEEL
#ILOVEVERMONT
#SKIVERMONT
#GREENMOUNTAINS
#ICECOAST
#SKITHEEAST
#EASTCOAST #WORKINNYCLIVEINVT
#SKIFAMILY
#MOGULS
#NEWENGLAND
#NIKON5100
#PIXELPHONE
#SONYVEGAS
#DROIDTURBO
#PICOMOUNTAIN
#POWDERDAY
#SKIVIDEO
#SNOWDAY
#FAMILYTIME
#TELEMARK
#TREES
#WEEKENDWARRIORS
#ADVENTURE
#BLUEBIRD
#GLADES
#KILLINGTON
#NATURE
#SKIING
#SNOW
#SUN
#TELE
#THEBEAST
#TRAVEL
#WINTER

The family that skis together, stays together.

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: "Perfect Day" March 18,2017 Pico, VT

Brownski
Nice one, Ray. I really like Pico; don't know why I haven't been back there lately. I'll have to make it next year I guess
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

Skiray
Brownski wrote
Nice one, Ray. I really like Pico; don't know why I haven't been back there lately. I'll have to make it next year I guess
Let us know when you want to come. One last weekend there and snow is on the way.

We got an amazing email from a well know film person today. Can't begin to tell you how much satisfaction that gave us. We were a bit late in getting this out due to computer woes. Now we are all set, new computer recovered drive, though loads of work to still get it done.

Thank you for watching this edit Brownski. We really appreciate it.  Yes, long edit though we are getting some amazing feedback from our longer stories versus the shorter ones. Not sure if you saw the whole thing. Hoping you did.

Ray
The family that skis together, stays together.

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

DomB
In reply to this post by Skiray
Great report and video!  I hope there will be future seasons for all of your family!  If I were a betting man I'd say you guys will be back to form soon!  Best of luck to you and your wife, Ray.