Re: rant on stupid helmet cameras

SIAWOL
gapers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: rant on stupid helmet cameras

Funky Polak
Boy did I get a scare today! I thought my helmet cam stopped working!  I had it charging, took it off and decided to throw the spare battery in, can't miss any of those magic moments. Well put battery in, connected it to my USB to charge and no light, tried to turn it on, nothing. Put the other battery back, same results. I'm thinking I haven't had it that long, warranty must still be good. Got it on the interweeb so I start looking through my email and see that I purchased it on 3/12 of last year, oh no, tomorrow will be one year since I purchased this fascinating piece of equipment. I quickly called support and got voicemail, so left message. Then figuring it might be a good idea to get documentation of my contacting support right before warranty expires, so I got on the interweeb and opened trouble ticket. After awhile they contact me. I was able to tell them that I had put the battery in wrong.  Oh well, I didn't think it would go in if you put it in wrong. Guess you learn something new every day :)