1 ... 1718192021
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Objectivity

Milo Maltbie
Harvey wrote
Anybody know?
"Evangelical" refers to bringing the Gospel to everyone.  Theoretically, all Christians are expected to evangelize, but now it means a loosely organized group of Protestant churches that are actually serious about it. In politics, evangelical is used to describe conservative Christians who believe voting is a way to evangelize.

mm
"Everywhere I turn, here I am." Susan Tedeschi
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by tjf1967
tjf1967 wrote
He would have taken them he got hurt. They put kap in who did great under Smith's offense.  When it was his own nothing happened. Smith is now making kc successful..
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2017/11/20/patrick-mahomes-talk-has-already-begun/

Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967

I'll give you he's been off the last couple weeks hey maybe they could pick up Kaepernick and replace him see how that works out for them.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
I think the Jets should get Kaepernick for next year. Josh McCown certainly isn't the future. And Hack & Petty are duds.

Woody Johnson would never go for it, though.
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
MC2 5678F589 wrote
I think the Jets should get Kaepernick for next year. Josh McCown certainly isn't the future. And Hack & Petty are duds.

Woody Johnson would never go for it, though.
Chris Johnson is the Jet CEO right now with Woody "working" in London
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
19/23, 231 yards, 2 TDs, 0 Int, perfect QBR.  Not a bad half for Smith....
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Can’t believe they blew it.  Smith did nothing in the second half, but that was the coaching moreso than any of his shortcomings.
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
JTG4eva! wrote
Can’t believe they blew it.  Smith did nothing in the second half, but that was the coaching moreso than any of his shortcomings.
Guy could never win the big game. Niners wouldn't have gotten where they did without Kaepernick. That's a fact. Smith sucks.
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
No Kelce. Dropped passes. Should have let Henry score again in the 4th. Now please send Toub to HC For the G men.
I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
Def not if the kid is related to you
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
no family in CA bro
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
Ha!  U changed it!!  Maybe u have kids and you are not aware!!

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Yes I did change it. I didn't want to give the impression I had any kids anywhere. I had written no kids in CA bro, that gives the impression I have kids somewhere else. That is all.

Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
This post was updated on .
Um, I believe the literary convention here is to apply the addendum “that I know of”. As in, “I have no kids in CA- that I know of!”  thus implying extensive sexual experience (in California).
It can also be used as a rejoinder by changing the “I” to “you”. In that context, Camp says “no kids in CA, bro” and Scotty responds with “That you know of!”. In this case it still implies extensive sexual exploits but in a slutty way.
If used in person- in either context- it should be accompanied by a high five for further humorous effect.
Keep in mind that this is not actually funny. Like a mullet, skiing in jeans or or driving a Pontiac Aztek it is only funny as a form of self-mockery.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

green light
Some’r kids....some’r here and some’r there
its a beautiful thing
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
I should add that this works when discussing grandchildren as well
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by Brownski
Brownski wrote
Um, I believe the literary convention here is to apply the addendum “that I know of”. As in, “I have no kids in CA- that I know of!”  thus implying extensive sexual experience (in California).
It can also be used as a rejoinder by changing the “I” to “you”. In that context, Camp says “no kids in CA, bro” and Scotty responds with “That you know of!”. In this case it still implies extensive sexual exploits but in a slutty way.
If used in person- in either context- it should be accompanied by a high five for further humorous effect.
Keep in mind that this is not actually funny. Like a mullet, skiing in jeans or or driving a Pontiac Aztek it is only funny as a form of self-mockery.
LOL!!
Reply | Threaded
|

D.B. Cooper
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
Maybe it's a numbing brought on by weird stuff going on in society, but what struck me as odd about the video is that the kid, I guess, wasn't adhering to the dress code yet the teacher is wearing a t-shirt.  What kind of dress code is that if you're not in a gymnasium?
Sent from the driver's seat of my car while in motion.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
D.B. Cooper wrote
Maybe it's a numbing brought on by weird stuff going on in society, but what struck me as odd about the video is that the kid, I guess, wasn't adhering to the dress code yet the teacher is wearing a t-shirt.  What kind of dress code is that if you're not in a gymnasium?

Ahhhh, you noticed the same as I did.

From what else I've read it sounds to me like the little bastard deserved it. That said, I think a teacher needs to control his shit no matter what so losing his job would be the right thing to do.

That said I think it's cool the community has raise nearly 100K for the guy.

Glad you noticed that too DB
1 ... 1718192021