Ya'll keep ur noses to the ground for those escaped killers

Be safe

Keep ur powder dry
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Atten: Azzclowns

warp daddy
Yes , stay safe guys, these  sociopaths are not to be trifled with , call 911 .

This incident is incredulous , who in the hell ever though Maximun Security prisoners would ever be allowed to roam the prison in civilian clothes and live in an FN HONOR house and that the guards are allowed to Actually SLEEP on the job ????

This need a serious external  INDEPENDENT inquiry and a deep,dive into the  operational environment and policies at that place .
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

Highpeaksdrifter
warp daddy wrote
This need a serious external  INDEPENDENT inquiry and a deep,dive into the  operational environment and policies at that place .
Maybe so, but those guards have a very difficult job, not just physically, but mentally and emotionally also. I know several guards and the stories they tell are unbelievable. I don't know how they go to work every day.

There's truth that lives
And truth that dies
I don't know which
So never mind - Leonard Cohen
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
My guns are loaded. The wife wants me to go find them so we can use the 100k for renno!
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
A liberal that owns guns

They are gonna revoke your I love Bernie charter club membership

My guess is these two escapees are going be found dead somewhere on Lyon
Mt.  They are not prepared or experienced to be able to live in the woods for a week without proper gear, food.  It has been chilly at night and they have nothing.
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Coach Z wrote
  They are not prepared or experienced to be able to live in the woods for a week without proper gear, food.  It has been chilly at night and they have nothing.
How do you know this?? Just curious.
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
They were supposed have a get away car that backed out.  Their plan was not a camping expedition.  They are city dudes.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
They have to be desperate by now , tired , dehydrated , hungry , cold , wet , eaten alive by black flys and mosquitos and few survival skils if any .

They wwre spotted early saturday am in a backyard in Dannemora wearing jeans  and t shirts  and carrying a guitar case probably full of tools .  My guess is they will not. Survive this and if found ,they will be iced by LE ..

In the early 1970's   LE iced Robert Garrow another serial killer in the Dacks that escaped . Cop Killers  have zero chance if cornered .
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
The black flies may make them want to turn themselves it at this point
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
In reply to this post by warp daddy
warp daddy wrote
They have to be desperate by now , tired , dehydrated , hungry , cold , wet , eaten alive by black flys and mosquitos and few survival skils if any .

They wwre spotted early saturday am in a backyard in Dannemora wearing jeans  and t shirts  and carrying a guitar case probably full of tools .  My guess is they will not. Survive this and if found ,they will be iced by LE ..

In the early 1970's   LE iced Robert Garrow another serial killer in the Dacks that escaped . Cop Killers  have zero chance if cornered .
This isn't the 70's. Likely some bystander will be filming the capture, given the latest cop/pubic encounters the police will have to ask them nicely to give themselves up, of course if they refuse they will have to let them go to avoid any improper behavior or accusation of excessive force.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
You may be right p tex IF they are found in a relatively accessable location close to the public. BUT IF they are remote and frankly no civilian will be in on th ehunt well THEN i would  lay oddss that they will be iced , and at this point few would object .
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
If they are found even in a town expect a large cordoned off area.  No one is going to getting any cell phone video of the take down.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by Z
Coach Z wrote
A liberal that owns guns

I'm thankful we can still own guns ---- soon the government will own all the ammo tho...fuckers!

Won't be long and this constitutional right will be gone too
Reply | Threaded
|

Thacheronix
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Z
Stereotype. Everybody got stuff to shoot
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Source-Mitchell-agreed-with-Matt-Sweat-s-plan-6326595.php
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
This post was updated on .
According to the local news here this morning, this manhunt is costing us 1 million a day. Hope they shoot these fuckers quickly, and in the head so they don't have to track them very far
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
they better take them alive.  cant wait to read the book!

And Coach - Theodore Roosevelt was no god damn tea bagger!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
I got a tip these guy's are hiding out on ACR property in Tupper, it's smart cause ain't nobody looking there.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Two Cons Escape from Dannemora

Harvey
Administrator
An army of law-enforcement officers descended on a wooded area 30 miles west of Dannemora Sunday after cops confirmed that DNA evidence removed from a hunting camp a day earlier was linked two murderers on the lam.

The DNA showed that the two had been in the cabin as little as 24 hours earlier, CBS reported.
The discovery shifted the focus of the hunt for killers David Sweat and Richard Matt back to the area around the Clinton Correctional Facility, from which they escaped on June 6.

Someone checking on the camp in the tiny village of Owls Head had discovered it had been broken into, a source told The Post.

That person notified cops, who “removed some items” from the camp, the source said. And “forensic evidence” was found, according to the Buffalo News.

The person who went to the cabin found a jug of water and a jar of peanut butter on a table — and may have spotted a man running out the back, the Plattsburgh Press Republican reported.

http://nypost.com/2015/06/21/escaped-killers-tracked-across-ny-as-sightings-spread/
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Two Cons Escape from Dannemora

campgottagopee
I'm surprised these two idiots haven't split up yet. The cops are looking for 2 men running together, only makes sense to split up. I know I would.