Attn. Warp Daddy

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
61 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Atten WARP

warp daddy
MY MAIN man dat pellet gun sounds like it might b ticket !  Den  i can. Put on the ole hang dog look on my fa ce when my squirrel lovin neighbors start cry assin. Boutall dem poor dead rodents
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
How many have you gotten???
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
 hell Camp u know me ?..mercurial interests like friggen  adult ADD   been Distracted. too damn busy shootin birdies ;). Playin golf last 3 days in a row , played in a  local tourney we did ok so far tomorrow last day of 4 day rhin

Hey i m gonna try my SILs  squirrel peashooter  when i ,m over in MA next week then  IF i like it , ill git me a squirelly cannon !   Hate dem lil fuzzy  plant destroyin beotches. DEY gonna be cannon fodder Soooooon dammit . im sick o listenen to them chirpin at me ,want der azzes BAD
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Here it is Warp---the TMP boyz are gettin their redneck on with this one----pretty much nailed it as far as what lifes all about for us here in CNY

Hmmmmm...for some reason i can't get to embed so follow link

http://youtu.be/TtRj9B8xotA
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Thanks Camp , that one sure is differant from their regular vibe , it will appeal to hard core country mkt . Me i,m more into their regular vibe , hard rockin metal with a bit o crossover to country

But hey that s what makes American music awesome , differant strokes 4 differant folks

tell dem boyz to keep rockin
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
I'm with ya pal. Being that they are the official  band of motorcross, I'm not too surprised they came out with something like this. As you know, a lot of motorcross dudes are good ole country boyz, this should help draw them in when they're on tour. It will be interesting to see how they mix all this together. They are talented guys so I think they'll pull it off.  I'm anxious to see them and talk to them about it---they're having a party at their deer camp in a couple of weeks so I'll get the scoop then. One thing I know for sure is these guys are RAWKERS at heart.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
I get it Camp , they will be fine with the MC crowd and  as you say should broaden their market base with that strategy .

Glad u r there to give thm some OTHER  real world perspective and to advise dem boyz to "stick to the knitting " or as ole Dizzy Dean might say " be damn sure to dance wif the gal that ya brought "

RAWK on TMP , RAWK ON      
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Hey Warp!!

Buddy of mine sent me this and it made me think of your squirrel situation, plus it's funny as hell......U should make one of these bad boys to keep them tree rats AWAY!!

Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
DUDE !!!!!!        blowin coffee out my nose holes while watchin dat high tech tree rat catapult. that is the cats az !,   gotta git after dem lil bastids again this spring.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Little Metal fer ya pardner

Ten Man Pushes very own John West is on tour with the XG Xtreme Guitar Tour (basically dudes from the scorpions and the black knights rising) as lead vocalist....he killz it

Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Dude !!  Thanks 4 thinkin bout my ole metal starved az 👴😆😈   Looks like Johnboy done returned  to his roots !! Rest of tmp still gigging ??

BTW got rid of dem fn  tree rats and my old  tree rat lovin and feedin neighbor ....bastid moved. Hahahaha, lil bastids get no mo food ....didnt need that peeshooter after all
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
Ho nky bo nic s  y o ! Y a di g ?  

Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
This post was updated on .
Som e so rt O Bea tni k t im e W arp. D em 60 s li v e D add yb ab y!
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
I'm impressed snowballs, you speak Ubonics better than a brotha. Not bad for a white bread.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy

Good morning gentlemen , i am inspired that you each took great pleasure from my departure from proper discourse and enunciation . After almost 4 decades of dealing with academic pomposity and pretention as a University type and after enduring the oft stultifyingly ennui of board meetings over those decades , it is COMIC relief for me to Play around "wid chit"

Reply | Threaded
|

DrSkimeister

You tell 'em, Warp...
It's funny how fallin' feels like flyin', even for a little while
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by warp daddy
warp daddy wrote
Dude !!  Thanks 4 thinkin bout my ole metal starved az 👴😆😈   Looks like Johnboy done returned  to his roots !! Rest of tmp still gigging ??

BTW got rid of dem fn  tree rats and my old  tree rat lovin and feedin neighbor ....bastid moved. Hahahaha, lil bastids get no mo food ....didnt need that peeshooter after all
Cool, I thought and ole axe man would like that....yea, Westy is in his glory touring with these guys. He did miss our Chair 5 party tho, first time in years, he wasn;t happy about that.

TMP boyz still giggin fer sure----they'll be on tour this spring once the vroom vroom of 2 stroke kicks back in

glad you got rid of them tree rats
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
In reply to this post by DrSkimeister
DOC !!!!!!!!!! Dayum its GOOOOOD to hear from ya lad
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Campster tell the boyz to keep rawkin hard !! dayum got to get my tired ole butt to dat partysometime  while i still can stay upright 😎
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
In reply to this post by warp daddy
warp daddy wrote

, it is COMIC relief for me to Play around "wid chit"

Agreed !    .... and funny reply Warp ! It was lucidly legit yo

PeeTex wrote
 you speak Ubonics better than a brotha.
It's Hbonics damnit. H O N K Y B O N I C S ! Don't be Dissin the Cracka !!!