classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
61 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Attn. Warp Daddy

Cornhead
This post was updated on .
Hey Warp, you going to be at Titus Friday? I, and AZer Jaytrem, will be there at opening. We skied WF today, it was great, save for power issues in the morning requiring the gondola to be run on generator. Didn't start loading till 9:30 or so. Slides were a no go, he had avy gear, I didn't. Give me a holler, I PM'd you on AZ.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Attn. Warp Daddy

warp daddy
Cornhead: sorry i missed both messages, just sent u pm on AZ . unfortunately  i was away skiing for a couple of day
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cornhead
  No poblem Warp, replied to your reply on AZ. Looking forward to my first visit to Titus. My 32nd ski area, Jay said he's been to about 180! I believe him, guy rips. Can't wait to see how Jay feels tomorrow, it was his first day on the snow this year, my 12th. Full, well as close to full as we could get, day at WF is a brutal way to kick off your year, especially on tele gear. He will be snowboarding at Titus tomorrow. Great guy, turns out we shared a chair at Sunday River two Easters ago, he remembered me, I didn't him. Must have toasted those synapses. Small world, eh.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
hey u guys will have a relaxed day at Titus after WF !!  You can turn em loose there and no worries. ? opefully the snow held out with this warmup.

Glad u guys got after it !
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
hey how'd you guys make out ???Hope uhad a great day
Reply | Threaded
|

Atten WARP

campgottagopee
LETS GO CUSE!!!!

I'm friggin stoked for saturdays game---CAUTION: 2 - 3 ZONE AHEAD!!!!

Coach B is in his glory

I love how all the "experts" are picking Michigan, bwhahahahahahahahahah

Would love me a L'ville - Cuse final.....the true Big East
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Atten WARP

ScottyJack
good luck men.

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

DrSkimeister
Let's Go Mountaineers!

...oops
It's funny how fallin' feels like flyin', even for a little while
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
DrSkimeister wrote
Let's Go Mountaineers!

...oops
LOL....I've missed your sense of humor

LETS GO CUSE-----DOOOOOOOOO It
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
Hell yeah !!!!! go big orange !!!

CAMPY I LUV THE FACT THAT MANY THINK THEY ARE UNDERDOGS , WHO GIVES A RATZ AZZ , JUST BRING. IT BOYZ  AND PLAY THAT NASTY ASS ZONE !!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
In reply to this post by DrSkimeister
Doc. Your mantra is spose ta b :   Puck Fitt !  

But hey yer half Orange anyway dammit.     Ole Ben Schwartzwalder   the coach  of SU  football natl champs back in the day was a Mountaineer , so its ALL good , right Camper ????
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
warp daddy wrote
Doc. Your mantra is spose ta b :   Puck Fitt !  

But hey yer half Orange anyway dammit.     Ole Ben Schwartzwalder   the coach  of SU  football natl champs back in the day was a Mountaineer , so its ALL good , right Camper ????
Right on Warp!!! All good.

GREAT run by our boyz in Orange----needed our A game but didn't have it #proudtobeORANGE
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Yo Warp---Our boys from Ten Man Push just got back from their west coast tour. While out there they shot a new music video for their soon to be released new single "Rockin' the Country". They've given us a sneek peak.....

Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Campy :  I ppreciate. U keepin me posted bout TMP.

I ll b lookin forward to it my man , dem ole boyz have a fine kickazz  sound , like ole times .

Seriously , they put out some fine metal !!

BTW   got me a new nasty AZ  evil lookin axe last saturday to try and keep up. Doncha know .

Hq eadin to Boston soooon to lay down some sounds with my grandboy the drum monkey  , he dont know it YET but ole gramps is givin him a fine azz Fender strat for his 16 th BD. . I,ll miss da ole qgreen  machine ,, BUT the Queen and my kids got me a NEW Green Hornet for my 70th
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Very cool!!! Your G-son will cherish that bad boy for years to come. I have my G-pops .30/.30 Winchester that will never leave my hands,  EVER!!!

Must be someting in the air about getting new GEETARS---the TMP boys just picked up some fancy azz sponser of customer geetars (can't even remember the name)----they're all jacked up over it, means nuttin to me
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Wellu see um pass on some good vibes from a brutha up north who feels they most definitely GOT  da goods , and i wish em nothing but good luck ........Keep on ROCKIN Boyz !!!!!  
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Campy forgot to ask ... Is that 3030 yer varmint killa too?? Gramps GOT to be smilin on ya lad , yer a good ole boy , who loves life and a general good guy!!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
nah, that 30-30 is 100% deer gun---gots me a .22-250 that is flat shootin for miles (ok, not miles but 250yds is no prob) and lays dem chucks out flat--BOOM!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
OK Campster. ole Warp HAS a problemmo , NEED yer advice  seriously :

here goes , do not own any guns , have a serious squirrel problem , i mean 3 friggen  tree nests of the flower and veggie garden destroyin  hongry lil BASTIDS ;(.  ,  and to make matters worse 2 o my neighbors nice people BUT they feed the lil bastids  ......WTF ... The sons o bitches r livin in MY FNtrees and destroyin the Queens Gardens .

Now an unhappy Queen does NOT make for a Happy Warpster ,, i tried cayenne pepper and whole slew o other chit to humanely get rid of them ........ Nothin werks dammit :) ,, the lil bastids jes chrip at me den shoe me der azz each am and pm . and Teefster damn him hes too well fed now ;) ....... First week i had Teef he killed a big azz squirrel boy anf laid him on the back deck .... Good boy Teeffy !??? Den i make the classic error ... Ifeed the sumbitch gourmet cat food and dry chit on demand and i liv the sucker but the sumbitch went on WELFARE  :). No more squirrell killer dammit .....

So i thinking o going full tilt boogy Caddy Shack , cept i 'm playing Bill Murray ,,,, C'mere squirrelly, squirelly  hahahaha so WHAT in hell do i need to shoot to solve da problem. Campy  ?????   Help!!!!!! im thinking im changing the name o my place to friggen SQUIRELLHURST !
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
LMFAO---you crack me up WARP.

A .22 rifle would do you good, you'd get rid of them quick like. If your not comfy owning a fire arm you could alAways buy a good pellet gun, swift and silent. Your neighbors would never hear it and they'll take out a squirrel w/ no problem. Guess you could get a live trap but that seems like a lot of work to me, or at least it's no where near as fun as shootin the lil bastages.