Attn. Warp Daddy

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
61 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Atten WARP

gorgonzola
is, was, and always will be warpbonics yo - u's gotta give a brotha credit when due, na mean!?!?!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
gorgonzola wrote
  warpbonics
lol...WORD
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
W - white
A - agile
R - retired
P - person.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Very kind acronym coulda been :

Wacky
Assed
Retired Ripper
Person or mebbe to some Prick. Hahahahahahha
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
In reply to this post by gorgonzola
Thank you sir , i resemble that 
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Hey Warp --- my girlfriend and I just got back from a trip up in your neck of the woods. Spent a few days camping at Southwick Beach on Lake Ontario then a few days in A-Bay. Hit the Wood Boat Brewery (very cool), the Coyote wine, and River Rat Cheese factory in Clayton. Very nice up there, my first time on the St. Lawrence River, we had a blast. Good bars, beers and food.  We even rented a boat for a day to do our own exploring. You certainly need to pay attention while boating on that river. It certainly is different than the lakes we are used to around here for sure.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Wow that is awesome , dayum glad u made it u here coulda met ya for a drink at Coyote . The Thousand Islands are the American Rhine , strikingly beautiful but u gotta HAVE charts if u r going to navigate these waters . Lots of hidden shoals and other intersting geological features ..

Clayton area is awesome , thinking about moving there . NExt time go over the TI bridge and go to TIP ( Thousand Islands Park) on Wellesley Island . Itis an awesome period village like Martha's Vineyard lots of turn of the century gingerbread huge victorians on thewater on a great park and super dock and waterfront . You can jump in the river  off these huge docks and experience deep water swimming in th est lawrence ... Its way cool !!

TIP Is a freebie a real upscale time warp but awesomely beautiful , lots a old money but many of these COTTAGES hahaha like some are mansions are rentable for like family reunions n stuff . If u have a passport go into canada and go to Kingston the site of the 76 Olympic sailing events beautiful city , has their WEST POINT THERE too. Then you candrive on the Thousand Islands Parkway along the canadian shore theu Ganaoque and Brockville two other magnificent towns then cross at MY bridge inOgdensburg , stop at the hacienda for a brewski theen head back to whereever you are staying .

That both sides of the river drive is about 50 miles on each shore but you wont find a prettier waterfront drive anywhere .

The thing about the Canadianshore is that it IS their front porch and damn there are some awesome places to see AND FN CANADIAN beer alone makes the trip worthwhile .

Next time work in a ride to Sacketts Harbour too , go to Tin Pan Galley for lunch , nother nice town and beautiful waterfront

Glad u guys had a great time  

Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
We will be back up there again for sure

Is your place right on the water??
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
No we are in town , but the waterfront here is both close and very accessible to the public .

Fortunately there  is approximately 1 mile of greenbelt waterfront park with  2 boat launches ,  a major fishing pier dock u can park on and a marina and new great waterfront community center building and a  huge  swimming pool on the waterfront all of which is run by the city .

So having waterfront here while nice is really not a necessity for accesss and it saves  the major tax hit for waterfront property . I have a couple of friends paying near 18- 20 k property taxes for the same view we get for free everyday .so we have the best of both worlds

So Yeah as an economist ( an a cheap ole bastage as far as taxes are concerned ) i am not into paying anymore tax than necessary
Reply | Threaded
|

green light
Hey Warp, what’s the water temp in the river now? We are headed to Hammond Wednesday. Can’t wait to get there. Chill out on the River. Do some biking in the am before it gets too hot. Fish, have cocktails, watch the glorious sunsets.
its a beautiful thing
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
68 today Monday sorry i just saw this !! My guess by Wed 70 degrees
Reply | Threaded
|

green light
Perfect! Thanks
its a beautiful thing
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Dude the " Canadian Sunsets this week in the Heat Dome have been spectacular "   Enjoy "God's country "  The River is the American Rhine and the vibe is very chill .
Reply | Threaded
|

green light
The sunsets are the highlight after a relaxing day. Our friends cottage is by Crossover Island and has a great view. Ship watching is also a treat.
its a beautiful thing
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Crossover island is a very Nice spot enjoy . Will be at Oak Point today another great swimming spot in the Islands
Reply | Threaded
|

green light
5 days on the river, hated to leave. Water got to 72 degrees Sunday. Wife and I rode bicycles in the early mornings between Hammond, Brier Hill and Morristown out in the farm country. Just had to watch for poop on the road! Hung at the cottage after that. Swam a lot. Only kayaked once. The speed boats doing the poker run flew by a couple of times. Went to the Wood Boat Brewery in Clayton and enjoyed some selections, tasty. Can’t wait to do it again.
its a beautiful thing
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Glad you enjoyed it and got a taste of " The River Rat " lifestyle . Yeah we were at Oak Point right up the road from you guys for several days . great swimming temps and not a lick o rain . BUT We do NEED some rain.  We  played golf yesterday and the fairways are PARCHED and like concrete, making for great drives , but man you had to leave your wedges in the bag and use a BUMP and RUN. Style game on approaches , hahahaha

AMerica's Fourth Coast is a hidden gem . Beautiful scenery , chill atmosphere AND CANADIAN beer .  So after you guys had 5 days of it and wanting more,  we'll just make you guys "Honorary River Rats "
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy

Last nite's sunset At Home .
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy

Oak Point yesterday , out in the bay , great sandy bottom beach ,low density damn near private  ya gotta know its there   the bay is about half mile wide and a mile or so long great spot !,
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Warp ---- you recognize any names on this list?

I played against a handful of these guys --- JD had a 7 footer named Cavanaugh who imo should've made the list. I know because I stared at his number for four years!!

https://www.syracuse.com/hssports-special/2018/02/cnys_all-time_greatest_high_school_basketball_players_in_order.html#incart_m-rpt-1