classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
41 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Funny Ski Area Social Media Posts

YUKON CORNELIUS
snoloco wrote
High speed bubble lifts are good, I mean who doesn't love a quick comfortable ride without removing skis.  Snowmaking and grooming=good conditions on the ec, so that's a good thing as well.  Widening sometimes improves trail flow and is good in that case.  (Hunter widened Wayout where it merges with Clair's Way which makes the merge easier safer and the run more enjoyable).  Homogenized trails that all look and ski exactly the same for no particular reason are not.  If I chose to ski a trail, I usually have a pretty good idea what trail I'm actually on, and whether I've skied it earlier or not.  I could not keep track of that at Okemo.  I thought multiple times that I was on one trail when I was actually on another.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAAAAHHH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"