Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Goodbye

PowderAssassin
This was fun, but I'm bored talking to dumb people
Goodbye!
14-15 Season:

11-22 Snow Ridge (opening day 35")          1-7 Snow Ridge (10")
11-28 Grand targhee                                  1-8 Telluride(12 inches)
11-30 jackson hole(10 inches)                      1-9 Whistler(12 inches)
                                                                  1-11 mt bactchelor(20 inches)
12-7 Vail(15 inches)                                      1-12 Mt baker(30 inches
12-10 Whistler(20 inches)
12-12 Whistler helisking(bottomless)
12-14 Big Sky(27 inches)
12-15 Mammoth(24 inches)
12-18 Kirkwood(50 inches)
12-21 Alta(37 inches)
12-22 Grand targhee(40 inches)
12-26 jackson hole(26 inches)
12-28 Chugatch backcountry(bottomless powder)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Goodbye

PeeTex
Ignorance is bliss
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
In reply to this post by PowderAssassin
PowderAssassin wrote
This was fun, but I'm bored talking to dumb people
Goodbye!
I think you are just butt hurt from watching everyone else post pics of powder the last few days.  I bet you didn't get out did you?  
Reply | Threaded
|

Spongeworthy
Translation: The Autufellation Olympics are approaching. He has to train.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." Oscar Gamble
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
Dude, really, take a deep breath and welcome the rest of your short life with gusto.
funny like a clown
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
468 posts of bullshit you don't even believe.

Troll.
Reply | Threaded
|

Petronio
In reply to this post by PowderAssassin
Wait, you can't leave without a recap of "PowderAssassin's Greatest Moments!

It all began on a quiet day, Monday, September 22, 2014, in a reply to NYSkiBlog's favorite adopted son, Snoloco:
snoloco wrote
    Look at these three pictures and try to say that Mountain Creek needs any natural snow to open and provide a great ski experience.
PowderAssassin wrote
I don't need to look at pictures. lol. Natural snow and fake crap blown from a gun are a completely different thing.

Long time lurker. That absurd post by Snoloco made me sign up an account. lol
Little did we know what Sno had unleashed with his innocent posting on "What is the Ideal Amount of Snow?  Years of lurking by PA clearly had resulted in a state analagous to what in college we called "DSB", or "dangerous semen buildup", a grave condition brought about by years of abstinence, failure to successfully engage with other humans, and the consequential lack of release.  Frustration, annoyance, irritability . . .  it all came gushing forth in an explosion of postings and hijacked threads in September and October.  Who can forget those classic comments bearing the trademarked PowderAssassin style:

On Eastern skiing in general:
PowderAssassin wrote
 You're just another john doe getting ripped off by new england mountains and their shitty overpriced cater to the rich people ice covered overcrowded shitholes.
On large Vermont resorts in particular:
PowderAssassin wrote
 I honestly hope they all fold .
On privacy:
PowderAssassin wrote
 Not telling you my home mountain.
And who could forget this classic:
PowderAssassin wrote
Ski areas should NET the edge of the trails like they do in ski racing.

I never had a dog in any of these fights, and I generally keep my opinions to myself.  However, one post kept resonating for me almost every time PA posted:
MattChuck wrote
The reason I don't like you is that you're constantly wrong, you don't seem to possess any reading comprehension skills, your argument style is bullshit, you're not entertaining or funny, and you have absolutely no reason for almost every single post you make. You don't further conversations or add any new insights, your whiny pipsqueak voice (that I assume you have) comes across in your posting, and you offer opinions that have very little credibility because they aren't based on personal experience (apparently, your opinions are based on YouTube videos and some stuff you read on EpicSki).

Nowhere in your rambling, incoherent statements do you come anywhere close to anything resembling a useful forum post. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cornhead
In reply to this post by x10003q
Assassinated
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
In reply to this post by Petronio
Petronio sums it up.

Bye bye.
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Petronio wrote
Little did we know what Sno had unleashed with his innocent posting on "What is the Ideal Amount of Snow?
Umm... not sure who posted that
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
Thanks to Petrino the PowAss obituary was was more entertaining than anything he ever posted  . Won't miss the troll one bit

Now If we only could get Loco to stop posting about MC.  Loco does have some redeeming value in case we ever need to know the merits of top vs bottom drive lifts.
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
See I think people should be allowed to be crazy.  But think about frequency Pow.

If you throw in hints about the Big Green Mountain Spine Conspiracy Theory say once every few weeks, it could be entertaining.  Every other post is too much.

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
In reply to this post by Z
I liked Pow Assassin, he had hands down the craziest opinions ever. I only shortened his name to PowAss because typing the whole thing sucked. Anyway, have a good season at Thunder Ridge, PowAss. Although if you can borrow the mini-van Mohawk is a way better mountain and practically just up the road. Saying.
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Harvey
There is crazy and then there is just plain stupid.  Pretty much every post was the latter.  And repetitive as hell.

And he was  class A troll.  At least Noah is funny.  This  guy wasn't.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
I almost signed up a while back when I saw the thread about lining ski runs with orange fencing. Safety nuts really grind my gears. I did find him entertaining.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottySkis
2 forums now that he got people annoying at good-by Snow lover of A zone. All those post s you posted already before be got baned ed there  what is wrong with you.
Scotty
Reply | Threaded
|

sudsnbumps
I met a guy Saturday that couldn't wait to ski Birds of Prey because it has netting on both sides...I asked him if he was Powder Ass on Harvey Road...
Proud to call Gore My Home Mountain
Covid stole what would have been my longest season ever!
I'll be back
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
sudsnbumps wrote
I met a guy Saturday that couldn't wait to ski Birds of Prey because it has netting on both sides...I asked him if he was Powder Ass on Harvey Road...
I still think Powprick was Harv trying to keep the hits up over the dry season. Let's see what he does next summer, bet he will masquerade as some web hack from the arm pit of America with a shit hole of a shack in the woods. Oh...
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
sorry Harv but PT just made me laugh out loud
Reply | Threaded
|

BigK75
Out of curiosity which post pushed him over the edge? :)

Claude