Great start to the season!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
32 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Great start to the season!

Moglmike
Killington was amazing this week, great skiing and the drinkers tired out and we had the place pretty wide open by 1pm on the 1st day, one guy called it his "power training" you get your ski legs back quick when you must turn more often rather then waiting with the "softies" for " half the mountain to open" so you can cruise brainless with no need to challange yourself! Get the hell out there! Vermont skiers rock super nice great people!The Beast
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Great start to the season!

MC2 5678F589
Moglmike wrote
 Vermont skiers rock super nice great people!
Vermont skiers matter?
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
This post was updated on .
Mike, is that you on that rail? Gnarly.
I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
Glad you got after at. Looks like good coverage for what’s open. How much driving did you do? Where’d you stay..etc? I’m interested. Also want to see more pics.
That being said, not to rain on your parade but this should be in the Trip Reports thread. Check it out. There are some simple parameters about how to do the title and stuff so we can all see what you’re talking about. Maybe ask Harv to move it for you. You’ll have the first TR of the season
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
I was going to totally make it for opening day but decided to get drunk instead.

I’m stoked you got after it on the green circle wrod though, you’re super “hard core” bro.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
raisingarizona wrote
I was going to totally make it for opening day but decided to get drunk instead.

LMFAO  

The dude is the corest of the core, as in apple core. That's how core.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona

Gladerunner lives again!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
HA!

No poles = even more corer than core
Reply | Threaded
|

Moglmike
That was some kid, all kinds out there, just showing how a kid makes some look like pussies drinking on the couch, or after lopping, stupid idea,  no greens, , I guess drinking your brains out is working! Look up what happens to your muscles when you drink alcohol within 8 hours of working out
Reply | Threaded
|

Moglmike
Theirs so many drunk trolls on this fucking site who cares where you post,
Reply | Threaded
|

Moglmike
We skied the trees, like I said some cool people on this site, but also anti skiing people who make stuff up then laugh at the other idiots made up shit, like that is funny? You drunk
Here is some trees we skiedTrees
Reply | Threaded
|

Moglmike
Powder
We skied fresh powder,  the drunks who bust balls on this site don't ski early season , nor past noon you help keep the slopes clear keep drinking and busting balls on this site and thank you for not clogging up the slopes
Reply | Threaded
|

Moglmike
Brown I know you mean well, and I forget the others who are cool too, but really Yarv would do better to keep the drunk  a off his blog, I won't pass this on to anyone nor do I care to follow it much more, I thought it was cool when I stumbled on it, but it only takes 2 dumb drunks, if only 1 then they stop, but on here it's more then one drunk punk that makes this blog look like drunk sit on the couch pussy ville
Reply | Threaded
|

Moglmike
That 1st pick shows what the younger genetation can do 1st runs of the season because they are not pussies
That dude was riding the rail, all kinds of cool shit some did flips , anything but drinking and busting balls on this site hard core is right
Reply | Threaded
|

Moglmike
In reply to this post by Moglmike
At least Harv can see who the drunk pussies who bust balls on this site are, the ones who never manage people,
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
Whatever dude. I tried- don’t know why you’re dwelling on the negative. Camp and RA are solid. You’re way off base there.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Man_0_Man is my stoke meter off the charts today

Way to bring it MoglMike
Reply | Threaded
|

Moglmike
In reply to this post by Brownski
The dumb ass replies that is why, I get rid of people like that at any jobs, no ass holes period, only people you can trust, how can you trust someone who makes shit up throws it out there and hides behind his computer? Who the hell wants to trust asking that kind of a jack ass a question, zero integrity and if it were my site thise people would not be welcome on it, trolls
Reply | Threaded
|

Moglmike
You just don't run into that type of a person on opening day, nor just about anytime skiing in Vermont, nice people up there
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
Moglmike wrote
That was some kid, all kinds out there, just showing how a kid makes some look like pussies drinking on the couch, or after lopping, stupid idea,  no greens, , I guess drinking your brains out is working! Look up what happens to your muscles when you drink alcohol within 8 hours of working out
This guy makes such amazing points.

Excellent contributions.