I want you all to know...

104 messages Options
123456 ... 11
Brownski Brownski
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: I want you all to know...

Man, that is sad news. I’m sorry. Don’t worry though. Once you run out of money they’ll probably kick you out
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

In reply to this post by scrundy
I feel your pain.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |

Disney Sucks ! Plain and simple it is a massive screw job and plays on parental guilt 💩that one is NOT a good parent UNLESS  ....just sayin'        EFF Disney 
JasonWx JasonWx
Reply |

warp daddy wrote
Disney Sucks ! Plain and simple it is a massive screw job and plays on parental guilt 💩that one is NOT a good parent UNLESS  ....just sayin'        EFF Disney

Well said
"Peace and Love"
JTG4eva! JTG4eva!
Reply |

JasonWx wrote
warp daddy wrote

Well said
I’d like to know a little more about what Warp actually knows about Disney, and what experience has led him to that angry conclusion, before I opine on how good his post might be!
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

JTG4eva! wrote
I’d like to know a little more about what Warp actually knows about Disney, and what experience has led him to that angry conclusion, before I opine on how good his post might be!
Me too. I could use a little expansion/ clarification on that one.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

I resisted going to Disney as long as I could, and it was based on an impression I had, no actual experience.

There are other things I have summarily dismissed, primarily cruising. But cruising I have been able to dodge. Disney I was kinda forced a few years ago.

It was ok, but i wouldn't do it again, not my idea of fun.  Not a fan of the way the meal plan worked, the crowds, the paying to cut the lines, the over the top consumerism.

The best part is that your kid is smiling. I also liked the way they sprayed you with mist while you were waiting in the heat. They made a good effort to reduce the negative aspects of hours of waiting in line, giving you shade in places, ceiling fans, and some mild entertainment.

Full disclosure my father in law paid for the whole thing, including the cruise I passed on. So I probably didn't have any right to be bummed about the cost, but I was.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |

Over priced , little. To no value added , transitory benefit , over hyped schlock that preys on parental guilt and c aters to unrealistic expectation.

The entire ambiance is worthless IMHO

Again Simply Much better and lasting values to be had with other activities .

JTG4eva! JTG4eva!
Reply |

Sorry Warp, but that last post is as devoid of substance and detail as the first one on Disney!

At least you added an IMHO in there....because you do seem to be passing a general value judgement on Disney based purely on your individual opinion,  as well as your personal likes and dislikes.  That’s cool, all opinions are valid!

I was hoping you might have given us a little more.  Like, maybe explain how Disney, in providing 16 hours a day of rides, shows and entertainment for $100, is any more overpriced than a ski resort providing 7 hours a day of lift access to slopes for the same $100....

Honestly, they are probably both overpriced!
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Marcski Marcski
Reply |

In reply to this post by scrundy
scrundy wrote

Just to let you know, having a ball down in this hell hole. Between walking a mile to EVERYTHING in humid 90 degrees weather with a sea of people.... All the while DISNEY trying to get into my wallet at every turn..... Yeah this is the life 😩

After one Day we’ve decided to spend most of our time at the pool and do 2 1/2 hours a day fighting parks. Only good thing is the bars are conveniently located right next to all pools, but then there’s the wallet thing at $15 a drink 😩
Hey, it could be worse...you could be down there during ski season!!
123456 ... 11