Killington reopening

56 messages Options
1234 ... 6
Chris Chris
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Killington reopening

You heard it here first.
The day begins...  Your mountain awaits.
MC2 5678F589 MC2 5678F589
Reply |

Re: Killington reopening

Chris wrote
You heard it here first.
Heard a rumor about Memorial day.... Are you saying sooner?

(I was hoping to poach Saturday without having to deal with crowds)
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

In reply to this post by Chris
Source?
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Benny Profane Benny Profane
Reply |

Aaannnddd...the next virus hot spot in the northeast will be...the Killington region! Congratulations!
funny like a clown
JTG4eva! JTG4eva!
Reply |

In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
Last to comply when social distancing went into place, first to defy as places consider relaxing social distancing.....yet he doesn’t want other people to live a “basically normal life” like they “could” because they might infringe upon his defiance.  This is a surprise to no one.  MeCentric to the core, I’ll give him that!
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply |

You should whine more, Jump Turn Guy. It doesn't make you look like a nanny-state douchebag at all.

It's my 40th birthday. I'm going skiing.
JTG4eva! JTG4eva!
Reply |

Good for you....and I thought the snowflakes who needed a birthday car parade to go past their house to celebrate (oooh, it’s my BIRTHDAY!) were ridiculous, but at least they were trying to do the responsible thing!

Don’t open The Economy (‘till September) because, you know, how many people are you willing to let die?  Yet, you can live a “basically normal life” right now, and we don’t care how many people die because of that.  So long as it all suits your MeCentric needs to get what you want, consequences be damned.  

Years from now, when we all look back on this, those who couldn’t sacrifice an extra month or two of their precious selfish pursuits (and in the process risked spreading the virus to other people) should feel particularly small.....but such MeCentric people, who talk a talk but won’t walk a walk, never do.....

I’ll respect Harvey’s site enough to not throw around names that will get his site flagged.
Reply |

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but you (once again) seem unable to distinguish between:

1. Someone making a personal choice
and
2. Things that government should do to limit the spread of a pandemic

Maybe try to calm down and speak clearly, then we can all try to figure out what your point is.
JTG4eva! JTG4eva!
Reply |

I’m sure almost everyone but you knows exactly what I’m talking about, even those who think you are a punching bag!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seriously, Gore closes yet you still go because....personal choice.  Killington is still closed but you are going because....personal choice.  Glad you are ok making personal choices that put others at risk, that’s big of you.  Of course we can’t go back to work too soon, because that isn’t your personal choice (oh, wait, you are still working your side hustles) and doesn’t support your other agendas.  Noice!!!!
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

I heard they’re opening up for locals only so you’re out MC. Tough luck. Maybe check if there’s still some snow on West.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
1234 ... 6