46 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: No more plastic bags in NY state in supermarket

trackbiker
campgottagopee wrote
MC2 5678F589 wrote
I constantly forget my bags in the car, so I have to just wheel the whole cart of loose groceries out there, fill the bags up by the car, then return the cart.
Did that yesterday
I used to do that a lot. But after a while it becomes a habit to grab the bags before you go into the store...
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
MC2 5678F589 wrote
I constantly forget my bags in the car, so I have to just wheel the whole cart of loose groceries out there, fill the bags up by the car, then return the cart.

That's actually brilliant. The last time it happened to me I asked the cashier to wait, and I ran out to the car. Lots of unhappy people.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
So I remembered to disinfect my bags with some Lysol this morning but then I left them inside the house so I now have a loose pile of cam straps sitting behind the passenger seat of my truck.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
I forgot my bags yesterday so I bought 3 paper bags. There's a certain knack to carrying paper vs plastic that I had forgotten about.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
campgottagopee wrote
I forgot my bags yesterday so I bought 3 paper bags. There's a certain knack to carrying paper vs plastic that I had forgotten about.
That’s for sure. Plastic or canvas bags with handles, I can bring everything in at once. Paper maybe not
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Brownski wrote
campgottagopee wrote
That’s for sure. Plastic or canvas bags with handles, I can bring everything in at once. Paper maybe not
Exactly.