North Dakota and the Bundy Party verdict

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
33 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

North Dakota and the Bundy Party verdict

raisingarizona
This is something we should be paying attention to. I don't know that much about the Bundy situation other than I'm sure they committed crimes but were found not guilty. Now if we compare the situation on North Dakota it's quite the contrast. I think it's very apparent that there is a very different justice system and overall treatment of cultures in the USA. It's a fantastic example of inhumane treatment of different people and segregation, the sort of thing that extreme right conservatives deny even exists.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/27/jury-acquits-leaders-of-armed-takeover-of-the-oregon-wildlife-refuge-of-federal-conspiracy-charges/?utm_term=.2bf54b027f42

I wonder if they will let these people off from their charges?
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/10/more-than-140-arrested-in-north-dakota-pipeline-standoff.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: North Dakota and the Bundy Party verdict

ScottyJack
I am paying attention to it.  Have been for a couple months.  The pipeline scumbags dug up scared burial grounds and they do not even have all legal access yet but they are plowing ahead with police force and brutality.  

The Bundy's are another prime example of white welfare queens similar to OrangeTop.  Leaching off the people and claiming to be some kind of heroes.  Fuck them!  The NG judgment is total BS and will for sure emboldened the domestic white anti government terrorist.  

So glad I live somewhat afar from the total duchebaggery...  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
This is a travesty and certainly will embolden Wingnut Nation .Just when you think you've seen and heard it all, the justice system in this case was an epic failure .
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
Imagine if the Bundy party were all black inner city people, I think they all would have been killed.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
raisingarizona wrote
Imagine if the Bundy party were all black inner city people, I think they all would have been killed.
White/black/et al people doing this in the ' inner city " would be met with force. Armed standoffs with shots fired in the city are very, very bad.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
Totally but what I meant was media portrayed "thugs" in the exact same scenario.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by ScottyJack
ScottyJack wrote
   The pipeline scumbags  
I don't know anything about either one of these two topics. However, I do know pipe liners and none of the one's I know are scumbags.

That's all ---- carry on
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
campgottagopee wrote
ScottyJack wrote
   The pipeline scumbags  
I don't know anything about either one of these two topics.
not suprised
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
ScottyJack wrote
campgottagopee wrote
ScottyJack wrote
   The pipeline scumbags  
not suprised
I was surprised when you called pipeliners scumbags. That seemed like a bit of a stretch to me. The ones I know are all homeowners and pay their taxes. Far from the scumbags you paint them to be.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
OK Joe the Plumber.  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
ScottyJack wrote
campgottagopee wrote
ScottyJack wrote
   The pipeline scumbags  
not suprised
I was surprised when you called pipeliners scumbags. That seemed like a bit of a stretch to me. The ones I know are all homeowners and pay their taxes. Far from the scumbags you paint them to be.
Most of these folks are working people just like anyone else trying to feed their families. I think this situation shows how the people on the front lines are just pawns or puppets of the orchestrating masters. Even the cops on the front lines macing and shooting rubber bullets at the protesters most freaking likely aren't happy about the position they are in but they need to keep their own safe so they follow orders.

Either way, this story should be the biggest thing in the news right now, not those two fucking clowns and the election. This is some serious shit where our government is continuing the inhumane injustices against Native peoples for profits. It's about our justice system and how it favors the white and the wealthy. It's also about their own government and their corruption.

I think it's more than that even though, this isn't just about the Natives, this is about all of us and how our so called democracy is more of an illusion and in the end it doesn't matter what the will of the people is.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
pipeline reference was for big oil executives and there lemmings...  

And guess who has financial links to North Dakota Access Pipline??  None other than the TinyHandedOrangeTop.....
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
This post was updated on .
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by ScottyJack
Gotcha  
Reply | Threaded
|

witch hobble
Those Bundys and their followers give all us pick up truck-driving, carharrt-wearin, bearded white dudes a bad name.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Witchy : no worries man , some of the FINEST people i know are carhart wearin' pick up drivin' cat hat gems , man !  Salt o the earth , plain talkin , truth tellers . But these Bundy wingnut types are dangerous paranoids .
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by witch hobble
WORD

What Warp said --- FKNA
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
Carhart. It's like Under Armour, but for men.
I don't rip, I bomb.