Skiing, This Weekend, Anyone?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
44 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Skiing, This Weekend, Anyone?

MC2 5678F589
Gore Saturday, and maybe a backcountry trip on Sunday if I can wrangle some people for an adventure.
Reply | Threaded
|

gorgonzola
welp, looks like i'll get in another peeyay day or two of spring bumps after all...

"Blue Mountain is OPEN this weekend!
I repeat "Blue Mountain is OPEN this weekend!"  That's right.  Not only will Blue have one of the longest Winter Seasons this year.. but it will also be the ONLY PA mountain OPEN with lift services for skiing & riding this Saturday, April 12th & Sunday, April 13th 2014!

* Blue is OPEN Sat 04/12 & Sun 04/13 from 8am to 5pm from the Valley at the base of the mountain!  Expect Spring conditions - machine groomed soft granular 24" to 36" base with up to 26 trails serviced by the Challenge 6-pack lift!  Get crazy in the parks on Sidewinder and Terrain Run, and bump-up our many mogul fields!

Everyone will enjoy our Spring Fling Savings - $20 off all lift tickets AND Blue is still honoring Season Passes from other ski resorts!  Visiting Season Pass Holders must stop by Guest Services or Rental Shops to present their current 2013 - 2014 Season Pass, and supply their name, address, DOB & email to get a free lift ticket for the day!

REMINDER:  There are only a few days left to save BIG on our Season Pass!  The 2014 - 2015 Rollback Season Pass Special and the Early-Bird Bike Park Season Pass are both available until this Sunday, April 13!"
Reply | Threaded
|

skimore
In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
mattchuck2 wrote
Gore Saturday, and maybe a backcountry trip on Sunday if I can wrangle some people for an adventure.
Tag along with these guys. The hiking forum seems to be excited about the trip

http://www.adkhighpeaks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24563

Reply | Threaded
|

Thehof
Whiteface or gore for Sunday
Which is best.
"No Falls=No Bslls