Star Wars

This is going to be epic

if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
MC2 5678F589 MC2 5678F589
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Star Wars

I'm excited for it, too.

Why do you think Marc Hamill isn't in the trailer? I'm thinking there's going to be a moment in the movie where he comes out in a grand climax scene as a hero to win a battle with badass force power and they didn't want to blow it by showing it in the trailer.
Z Z
Reply |

Maybe he went back to the dark side.  It could be him in the black mask
Z Z
Reply |

If you also are a ESPN fan you will find this very funny.  Frank Calliendo does ESPN commentators talking about Star Wars

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13929698
riverc0il riverc0il
Reply |

In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
mattchuck2 wrote
Why do you think Marc Hamill isn't in the trailer?
Skywalker presumably is in it if you assume his robotic hand is the one palming R2. But maybe that is just a red herring.  Otherwise, he's not on the poster either. I suspect he's linked with the big bad somehow. I bet skywalker gets a send off Obi Wan style curing an evil he might have helped unintentionally created. Actually, my first thought was that Skywalker actually is the big bad under the mask (which would mean is in on the poster and in the trailer) but I don't think the studio or Abrams have the balls to go all in like that.

The trailer was a bit of a disappointment after the teasers. I thought the previews were amazing and they had me totally hyped. The trailer seemed pretty generic, perhaps even a let down. Perhaps they are playing too coy in not trying to give too much away. But I think it that attempt, they were overly ambitious and ended up producing a pretty shitty trailer. Just my opinion, I'm sure other people are hyped. But I think they should have just left it at the teasers... they couldn't get me much more hyped than the two teasers that were already released.
Z Z
Reply |

I think Luke is the dark side guy in the mask.  The trailer I thought was great.
ml242 ml242
Reply |

Coach Z wrote
I think Luke is the dark side guy in the mask.  The trailer I thought was great.

That's Herman Cain crazy, there's no chance that Luke is the bad guy. Disney would not tank one of their most marketable characters but I would guess it could be one of the grandkids.
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

Come on now, that's Glade under the mask, we all know he's a helmet head
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
ml242 ml242
Reply |

He doesn't use ski poles but wields a light saber? I certainly didn't see that one coming!
Sick Bird Rider Sick Bird Rider
Reply |

I am just going to leave this here: Don't get me wrong, I love Star Wars and am definitely looking forward to the next installment.
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
1234 ... 6