classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1175 messages Options
1 ... 33343536373839 ... 59
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Today's Ride

Marcski
I think I can get an early window.  What time do you guys start?

Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
not sure yet..i will find out later today..
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
This post was updated on .
I can meet at 10am..Does this work?

"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Nice.  

After you guys get in touch I recommend deleting the email addy above. Posting naked email is asking to be spammed.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Marcski
Jason...email sent.
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
that's odd
i never received it
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

Marcski
Resent email...had a typo in the address.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
North Creek Ski Bowl Yesterday:

Hardy Road today:

Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
Nice. Carful dude. Dogs need a full year for their hips to set. I made the mistake with my first dog and he paid for it from 10 on.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
He's 9 months old right now. These were just some short (1 hr) rides to get him used to following us and getting off trail when other riders come. Definitely not trying to push him too hard. He does seem to love it though.
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
Mine is 11 month.  I have a 3.5 mile route over at JBF I run him most days.  He knows I do something fun on my bike cause he is excited as hell when I get it out... but that will be next summer.  Looking forward to skiing with him this winter.    Have never picked up a tick.....yet... and the trails within 2 miles of my house are numerous.  
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx

Intense 2 day MTB trip through VT.. We we left Rockland County Friday morning. We hit Pine Hills in Rutland. A fun 8 mile ride, then we went to a newly built area just north on Rt 100N before the Killington turn off...Super Flow with a nice jumps and table tops...Then we headed up to Kingdom Trails..First time there so we hit all the popular trails..Sidewinder ,Troll Stoll , Tap and Die and finished with Kitchel.. Rode 18miles , crazy day then drove 5.5hrs home..
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

ADmiKe
In reply to this post by Marcski
Nice bike! I just got a 2017 Devinci Troy last month and recently got it set up completely. Really enjoying it so far - need to get it out on some more aggressive trails though.
Marcski wrote
It was a beautiful, cool morning....great for an early ride on the new chariot. 4th ride in the 5 days since I got her. I need to tweak the fit a bit: cut the bars down a drop, add a spacer or 2 under the headset to raise the bars some and I should be good to go for awhile.  A new carbon/composite wheelset and hubs are on the horizon at some point and I may throw on a larger cassette or a smaller front ring to get another climbing gear as well.
Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life.
Reply | Threaded
|

ADmiKe
Still plenty of bike season left down here

Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by JasonWx
JasonWx wrote
, then we went to a newly built area just north on Rt 100N before the Killington turn off...Super Flow with a nice jumps and table tops....
Are you talking about the Green Mountain Trails?

http://www.gmtrails.org
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
MC2 5678F589 wrote
JasonWx wrote
, then we went to a newly built area just north on Rt 100N before the Killington turn off...Super Flow with a nice jumps and table tops....
Are you talking about the Green Mountain Trails?

http://www.gmtrails.org
Nope..You make the left on 100n right before kton rd..It is 1/4miles on your right...It is a short ride..But sooooo much fun...

Someone told me Killington is involved in their development.  On Trailforks it's called Mountain Meadows Lodge..

Green Mountain Trails are on my list for next year..
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

Marcski
In reply to this post by JasonWx
JasonWx wrote
Intense 2 day MTB trip through VT.. We we left Rockland County Friday morning. We hit Pine Hills in Rutland. A fun 8 mile ride, then we went to a newly built area just north on Rt 100N before the Killington turn off...Super Flow with a nice jumps and table tops...Then we headed up to Kingdom Trails..First time there so we hit all the popular trails..Sidewinder ,Troll Stoll , Tap and Die and finished with Kitchel.. Rode 18miles , crazy day then drove 5.5hrs home..
I've been to Pine Hill a few times. I like the riding there.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Was hoping to get up to HQ this weekend to get ready for winter, turn on the heat, anti-freeze in the traps, blow the MTB/nordic trails etc, but it was not to be.

Those of you who know Darkside Shaman, what a true blue friend. Pulling out the chain saw, and added bonus. Thanks buddy.

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Not sure this belongs in Summer....

https://youtu.be/mOvMR9K4YNc
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
1 ... 33343536373839 ... 59