You'll be ok lil buckaroo

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Uneven Sidecut

JTG4eva!
In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
MC2 5678F589 wrote
Finally, I'm fully lightened up......I feel like there's a lot of tension among certain people on here for some reason.
Wow, talk about your Dunning-Kruger!

Harvey asks a question about skis with sidecut that you have not skied on regularly.  I actually have skis with that sidecut profile, and am familiar with other skis that have the same, and I provided Harvey with actual real world feedback on how they perform.

In the process of me trying to actually provide relevant information, you make not one, but two disparaging comments directed at me.  Your jokes and comments are neither funny, nor as innocent as you incredulously claim them to be after being called out.

Yes, there is weird tension in your need to confront my contributions at every turn.  It’s super creepy, actually.

Far from being fully lightened up, you are a bully.  A troll, really.  You create a toxic atmosphere here for the most part.  You really should stop and ask yourself why, time and again, people take offense from your crap and call you out on what you are.  

But I guess I should just have let it go, lightened up.  Nah, not me.   I call bullshit bullshit when it happens, and life is easier if I just avoid providing the opening.

Enjoy the skis if you get them Harvey, I think you will.  Hope you and I can take our useless crutches out on The Ridge together this coming season.  See you around!
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
Show me on the doll where my completely innocuous post hurt you enough to call me an asshole and write that screed.
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
This post was updated on .
This “innocuous” exchange is just one more antagonistic data point in a long and well established body of antagonistic work that firmly establishes your lovely online persona.  That, or maybe I’m just missing how your needles regarding my technique and need for lessons adds to the discussion of a ski sidecut with which you have no relevant experience.  Almost every post I make, on any subject, elicits an “innocuous” derogatory comment (oh, wait, there was a smilie, must have been a “joke”!) toward me.  Your tiresome schtick just isn’t worth it.....
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
You adopted the "Jump turn guy" moniker! I thought you found it funny!

https://forum.nyskiblog.com/Roll-Call-tp936102p4116163.html
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Don’t feed the troll.....Don’t feed the troll.....Don’t feed the troll....Don’t....
Reply | Threaded
|

gorgonzola
the only way to solve this beef is a one legged ski off  - symmetric vs. asymmetric!
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by JTG4eva!
JTG4eva! wrote
 my technique and need for lessons
Also, that comment wasn't directed at you. It was directed at "anyone" who was "having trouble" with that movement. If you aren't having trouble with the movement, then the post had nothing to do with you.

Reading comprehension is key, especially if you're someone who wants desperately to take offense to things I say.
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
I got a chuckle out of jump turn guy
Reply | Threaded
|

Marcski
MC2 5678F589 wrote
JTG4eva! wrote
 my technique and need for lessons
Also, that comment wasn't directed at you. It was directed at "anyone" who was "having trouble" with that movement. If you aren't having trouble with the movement, then the post had nothing to do with you.

Reading comprehension is key, especially if you're someone who wants desperately to take offense to things I say.
Both of you, really now.  If either you of you or anyone is having trouble with movements, just take a laxative and it will work itself out.  Everyone needs to relax here.

In the meantime, NTN is where it's at, Harv.  As far as the asymmetrical sidecut, I agree with Peetex on this one.  
Reply | Threaded
|

BRLKED
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harv I'm with you change may be hard. I bought the TX Pro on sale last spring, looking at Outlaws and the Kore93 this fall.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
BRLKED wrote
Harv I'm with you change may be hard. I bought the TX Pro on sale last spring, looking at Outlaws and the Kore93 this fall.

If ED can change so can I!

Let's ski together on opening day and we can laugh at each other.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

BRLKED
You're on my brother!