Z
Maybe the only place still blowing snow in the country
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: just gunna leave this here....

Chris
That's really amazing.  Must have some extra money left in the budget.  I would love to see their profit/loss.  I wonder how much revenue they see from Superstar skiers late in the season...  They're good at what they do, they must generate enough late-season profits to blow 20ft of snow on it.

I think it's rad.  I've been wanting to do a MTB/SKI day, maybe this spring we can hit Killington then PHP in the afternoon
The day begins...  Your mountain awaits.
Reply | Threaded
|

riverc0il
In reply to this post by Condor
Wow, nice. I'll be there in 2-3 months.
Reply | Threaded
|

Marcski
Yah, baby!  This pic just convinced me to take a Daddy/daughter weekend with my little one when the wife is away with my oldest for a weekend in mid-May!  She is a total ski nut and needs to ski the Beast in it's full spring glory. She is already psyched after I showed her the pic of the glacier.  
Reply | Threaded
|

I:)skiing
See you all in April and May---maybe June?
Reply | Threaded
|

gorgonzola
oh snap - may neeed to re-schedule surgery
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by Chris
Chris wrote
 I've been wanting to do a MTB/SKI day, maybe this spring we can hit Killington then PHP in the afternoon
I want in on that.
Reply | Threaded
|

nepa
In reply to this post by Z
Coach Z wrote
Maybe the only place still blowing snow in the country
I remembered seeing this when you posted it, and then I thought of it when I was turned away at the gate on my hike up this morning... the guns are still blasting at Mission Ridge

Reply | Threaded
|

I was hoping to ski April 14-16 at Kmart.   Reading this, they may be closed during the week....please say no.    

Reply | Threaded
|

skunkape
I'm hoping to ride the last weekend in April!
Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
In reply to this post by I:)skiing
I:)skiing wrote
I was hoping to ski April 14-16 at Kmart.   Reading this, they may be closed during the week....please say no.

thats not from killington. thats from mission ridge if im understanding it right.

skied today and it was fantastic. a lot of the trees are still skiing really well. the picture does superstar no justice, even today the amount of snow on the trail is absurd
Reply | Threaded
|

Marcski
Condor wrote
I:)skiing wrote
. skied today and it was fantastic. a lot of the trees are still skiing really well. the picture does superstar no justice, even today the amount of snow on the trail is absurd

Now that's what I want to hear. I plan on getting a full boys weekend in April and then a day or 2 with my girls in May.
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
Pfffft. I only see two guns. If they were really serious, that whole run would be a cloud. Try harder, Powdr.

Seriously, though, April?? I have never ever seen that.
funny like a clown
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
I called a buddy today on his cell, and he answered from the intersection of Cascade and Flume at Killington. I had no idea he was there. He told me he was heading down Flume, which, if you know Killington, is rarely open with decent coverage, but, it was today (well, he said something about a little dirt patch or something) on, what, April 13? Really? Best late season evah. If I didn't just have a knee operation, I'd be there.
funny like a clown
Reply | Threaded
|

Heading to Kmart for Superstar bumps all weekend.   If any of you will be there, send message and we will make some turns.   I'll be with two buddies.  Red helmet and big smile.    The sun will be out and hopefully the bumps will be big.    

If anyone has tix for sale or knows of specials, please share.

Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
They will have the snowdon triple and canyon quad running this weekend along with superstar. Skied today and it was awesome! Bring a pass from any other mountain and I'm pretty sure you get half off. I'd Double check that though.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Big D
Condor wrote
They will have the snowdon triple and canyon quad running this weekend along with superstar. Skied today and it was awesome! Bring a pass from any other mountain and I'm pretty sure you get half off. I'd Double check that though.
Half off Weekday and 25%off weekend. Same discount with a seasons pass from another mountain. Current lift tics are $54. So 1/2 off Friday is $27 and Sat/Sun would be $40.50