not a big deal but

72 messages Options
123456 ... 8
JTG4eva! JTG4eva!
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: not a big deal but

Not a big.......wait, it is.

The WiFi at Whiteface and the new Cloudspin Lounge (or whatever they call it now) sucks a$$.

Oh, and apres for drinks you have to “check in at the podium”?  What kind of bull puckey is that?

And we waited like a thousand hours for someone to take our drink order (no, I don’t want your stoopid food menu).

We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
JTG4eva! JTG4eva!
Reply |

The Bloody Mary is still good, though.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

That helps.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Benny Profane Benny Profane
Reply |

Does it have bacon in it?
funny like a clown
JTG4eva! JTG4eva!
Reply |

No, but I found a new Bloody that has fried chicken and bacon (pork belly, really)...oh, and a deviled egg!  Seriously, if rivals Whiteface.....
JamesP JamesP
Reply |

In reply to this post by Benny Profane
Understand I was not complaining about current  2018 music , just the selection. It seems always to be some maudlin moan overly dramatic and drawn out. Not my style but ok if it is played on a decent sound system. Coming from ancient speakers in the ceiling, echoing through the base lodge, played over people talking and clunking boots, it is just annoying. Like I said Adelle has a beautiful voice but when blasted out in these conditions well someone may go postal.
D.B. Cooper D.B. Cooper
Reply |

In reply to this post by Brownski
Brownski wrote
Not a big deal but... Lately I've been thinking The Who must be the greatest rock band of all time.
I would have loved to have seen them in their prime.  Quadrophenia is waaayyy better than Tommy.
Sent from the driver's seat of my car while in motion.
JasonWx JasonWx
Reply |

D.B. Cooper wrote
Brownski wrote
Not a big deal but... Lately I've been thinking The Who must be the greatest rock band of all time.
I would have loved to have seen them in their prime.  Quadrophenia is waaayyy better than Tommy.
I saw them at MSG in 1979..They were touring Who are You...Moon had died a month before the date, they through Kenny Jones behind the kit...I remember it like it was yesterday..

My heart belongs to Zep..
"Peace and Love"
Benny Profane Benny Profane
Reply |

In reply to this post by D.B. Cooper
D.B. Cooper wrote
Brownski wrote
1975, Philly Spectrum. Most intense stadium crowd experience I ever had. Buying tickets a month before was practically a riot. This was all before crowd control and ticketmaster. Just a mass of young people, 30 rows deep, pushing up against the stage. Moon was on that night. He was that band when he was healthy. Stunning. As far as I was concerned, when he died, the Who died.
funny like a clown
raisingarizona raisingarizona
Reply |

Not a big deal but I had this sketchy one night stand last week and now I have this terribly smelling discharge and it burns every time I pee so um....should I go see a doctor?
123456 ... 8