classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
72 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: not a big deal but

JTG4eva!
Not a big.......wait, it is.

The WiFi at Whiteface and the new Cloudspin Lounge (or whatever they call it now) sucks a$$.

Oh, and apres for drinks you have to “check in at the podium”?  What kind of bull puckey is that?

And we waited like a thousand hours for someone to take our drink order (no, I don’t want your stoopid food menu).

We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
The Bloody Mary is still good, though.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
This post was updated on .
That helps.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
Does it have bacon in it?
funny like a clown
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
No, but I found a new Bloody that has fried chicken and bacon (pork belly, really)...oh, and a deviled egg!  Seriously, if rivals Whiteface.....
Reply | Threaded
|

JamesP
In reply to this post by Benny Profane
Understand I was not complaining about current  2018 music , just the selection. It seems always to be some maudlin moan overly dramatic and drawn out. Not my style but ok if it is played on a decent sound system. Coming from ancient speakers in the ceiling, echoing through the base lodge, played over people talking and clunking boots, it is just annoying. Like I said Adelle has a beautiful voice but when blasted out in these conditions well someone may go postal.
Reply | Threaded
|

D.B. Cooper
In reply to this post by Brownski
Brownski wrote
Not a big deal but... Lately I've been thinking The Who must be the greatest rock band of all time.
I would have loved to have seen them in their prime.  Quadrophenia is waaayyy better than Tommy.
Sent from the driver's seat of my car while in motion.
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
D.B. Cooper wrote
Brownski wrote
Not a big deal but... Lately I've been thinking The Who must be the greatest rock band of all time.
I would have loved to have seen them in their prime.  Quadrophenia is waaayyy better than Tommy.
I saw them at MSG in 1979..They were touring Who are You...Moon had died a month before the date, they through Kenny Jones behind the kit...I remember it like it was yesterday..

My heart belongs to Zep..
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
In reply to this post by D.B. Cooper
D.B. Cooper wrote
Brownski wrote
1975, Philly Spectrum. Most intense stadium crowd experience I ever had. Buying tickets a month before was practically a riot. This was all before crowd control and ticketmaster. Just a mass of young people, 30 rows deep, pushing up against the stage. Moon was on that night. He was that band when he was healthy. Stunning. As far as I was concerned, when he died, the Who died.
funny like a clown
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
Not a big deal but I had this sketchy one night stand last week and now I have this terribly smelling discharge and it burns every time I pee so um....should I go see a doctor?
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
raisingarizona wrote
Not a big deal but I had this sketchy one night stand last week and now I have this terribly smelling discharge and it burns every time I pee so um....should I go see a doctor?
Actually that sounds like a big deal...
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Brownski wrote
raisingarizona wrote
Actually that sounds like a big deal...

I concur with Broski
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Not a big deal but.....

Dude took a shit yesterday.  Out of the stall, looks at himself in the mirror, walks out.  I don’t care if it was a phantom poop or a crime scene, that’s just wrong......
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
In reply to this post by JasonWx
JasonWx wrote
D.B. Cooper wrote
Brownski wrote
I saw them at MSG in 1979..They were touring Who are You...Moon had died a month before the date, they through Kenny Jones behind the kit...I remember it like it was yesterday..

Was at that MSG show..

They were touring for "The Kids are Allright" movie in 79..  
Moon died in 78 in September...  They first put the band back together in May 78 and started the tour in the US at the Pasaic Capital Theater in Sept 79..
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
Need more of DMC's band at Hunter!
Those guys kicked me out a while ago...
I'm done playing all covers of classic rock..  

On to original music and crazy jams...
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
In reply to this post by dmc_hunter
dmc_hunter wrote
JasonWx wrote
D.B. Cooper wrote
Brownski wrote

Was at that MSG show..

Moon died in 78 in September...  They first put the band back together in May 78 and started the tour in the US at the Pasaic Capital Theater in Sept 79..
I could be wrong...I have the ticket  stub at home..I will look at the date tonight..
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
JasonWx wrote
dmc_hunter wrote
JasonWx wrote
D.B. Cooper wrote
Brownski wrote

Was at that MSG show..

I could be wrong...I have the ticket  stub at home..I will look at the date tonight..

I guess maybe they were touring for Who Are You as well....   But The Kids Are Alright had just come out...
I was super bummed because I was such a HUGE Moon fan...
I still have my stub too!!!  
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris
In reply to this post by raisingarizona
raisingarizona wrote
Take some penicillin and get back on that train in a few days #notabigdeal
The day begins...  Your mountain awaits.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
Chris wrote
raisingarizona wrote
Take some penicillin and get back on that train in a few days #notabigdeal

Now were talking! :D
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Ok, while RA only has VD, I apparently only have poopy shit.

Not a big deal but.....

Wtf?  Who does that?  In the executive area of a professional corporate headquarters of a multi-billion dollar company?

It’s happened multiple times...