not a big deal but

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
72 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: not a big deal but

tjf1967
that looks like the new bathrooms at whiteface.  I noticed a beer can stuck in the toilet over the weekend.  Who does that?  Losers!!
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
And who takes pictures.  
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
It just baffles me every time I see someone do that.  I had to share my bewilderment, and you guys are my best outlet for that!!

We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
i work in a college and you would be surprised , how many kids still haven't figured out the concept of the toilet..
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by JTG4eva!
Are we doing poop stories? I have an amazing poop story but it's kind of crazy. Should I share it? Is there a way to put a disclaimer so non-poop-story enthusiasts can avoid it?
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
I don’t think it’s a big deal if you share it, but...
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by Brownski
Poop stories!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
If you guys really want a poop thread, this is going to the OT.

Apologies to the OP.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
Poop stories!!
Since you asked for it...
This was around 1999 some time. I was a manager in a BIG liquor store in northern Manhattan. Behind the retail area of the store was a utility room that led to an office and had a stairwell down to the basement with a conveyor belt to move boxes of wine or booze up and down. There were some shelves and a cardboard compactor there and, on this day, there was a box sitting on the floor with some broken bottles in it. It was a big store so there were always a few salespeople from the wholesalers hanging around. They would often have a rep from a winery or somebody from their mgt with them so it wasn't unusual to see somebody I hadn't met wandering around the place.

So I was bringing some empty boxes back to the compactor and out of the corner of my eye, I saw this guy near the top of the stairs.

Something struck me odd. He wasn't quite in the right spot to be walking up from the basement. He was just a little bit disheveled and wearing a members-only jacket, which was kind of odd by '99. He immediately headed back towards the sales floor so I challenged him and went over to see if he was trying to steal something.

Then I looked down in the box of broken bottles and saw a giant pile of shit, so fresh you could see heat waves coming off it.

I ran after the guy and said "did you just take a shit in that box?!!!!"
He was like "yeah I guess so".
I was completely gobsmacked (didn't know wether to shit or go blind you might stay) but it got worse cause the guy just went and started shopping. I completely lost my shit- "where the fuck are you going now?!!!" He was like "I'm looking for the Chivas". There was no way he was buying any Chivas at that point. I completely lost my cool and chased him out, cursing him out all the way. In hind sight, maybe I could have handled it better but at the time I was so enraged my head almost exploded.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee

OMG -- too funny!!

Pics totally make it
Reply | Threaded
|

trackbiker
I would have expected that more from a Boone's Farm kind of guy than a Chivas guy.
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
Brown that is the Best!!!

Well here's my Story...I'm a shitty writer so here goes..
Back in the early 80's my Grandfather  had 42 ft cabin cruiser. Beautiful boat, I used to help him bring up from Florida every year.
Great boat , but the plumbing system was flawed, most large boats have macerator toilets. The toilet has garbage disposal built into it.  This boat had a vacuum system.  One morning after we took our morning craps , the system clogged up. My grandfather in his infinite wisdom , took a high pressure water hose and attached it to the pump out port. Thinking he could loosen up the problem...Well the marina's water hoses were supper high pressure.
Instead of opening the valve slowly , he swung the lever to full open all at once.  Well the clog popped like a champagne cork.
Imagine 2 bathroom(heads) covered with shit from ceiling to floor..
I asked him what we should do, He said we should do nothing , but you  can get the bucket under the sink and clean it all up..
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
Cleaning up other people's' poopies always sucks
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
The OP was music, which migrated to other ski mountain observations, but the thread went pretty much Off Topic by page 3, and not with poopy!
sig
Reply | Threaded
|

sig
what about the mother f*&^er who pees all over the seat.  who is that guy?
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
My dog has no shame about his number 2 buisness.  In the middle of Rt86 this morning with a car on the corner and one coming down on us.  Im out of my Make picking up poop great again bags and the wife brought pink ones so the clean up situation was uncomfortable!  This one wasnt even the worst one.  He once dropped the douce in the middle of the cross walk in Chester as the light went from red to green!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
ScottyJack wrote
My dog has no shame about his number 2 buisness.  In the middle of Rt86 this morning with a car on the corner and one coming down on us.  Im out of my Make picking up poop great again bags and the wife brought pink ones so the clean up situation was uncomfortable!  This one wasnt even the worst one.  He once dropped the douce in the middle of the cross walk in Chester as the light went from red to green!
Now that Ethan's awesome chlamydia post has disappeared, this one wins the thread.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Harvey wrote
ScottyJack wrote
Now that Ethan's awesome chlamydia post has disappeared, this one wins the thread.
Agree! I can picture the whole thing
Reply | Threaded
|

Ethan Snow
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
Didn't realize that was a hit. The thread kind of died when I posted that, so I deleted it. Sorry.
I'll take boilerplate ice over wet snow any day
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
Ethan Snow wrote
Harvey wrote
Didn't realize that was a hit. The thread kind of died when I posted that, so I deleted it. Sorry.
No worries, bro. The best comedians push your boundaries right? You gotta commit to the bit.