1234 ... 33
Harvey Harvey
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Killington Conditions

Got to love Killington ... so excited they misspelled their own name:

Snowmaking begins at Killington:

Twitpic courtesy of Killington
"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
Snowballs Snowballs
Reply |

Re: Killington Conditions

Will the Big K open Saturday?
Condor Condor
Reply |

lifts start turning saturday....from reliable source.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

FIS reporting over a foot at Kmart above 3000 feet.

And a more detailed report in the morning.
"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

SMS from Fujative:  "Fresh Canvas."

Harvey Harvey
Reply |

"Not bad."  - PDQ
tBatt tBatt
Reply |

About 12" of fresh. Pretty light. Solid day, lots of poaching.

tBatt tBatt
Reply |

Soft Packed powder up top, groomed runs were nice. Lots of guns going up high today. They had to shut them off down lower around 11 or so because temps were rising. Snow on the lower mountain was very granular. A few very styrofoamy runs that recently were blown but guns no longer going. Eastfall has some nice bumps forming on man-made packed powder.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

Killington Base Lodge Cam

Five inches of snow in the report.  When shot was in motion it looked like snowmaking was in progress.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

Txt from skimore:
1234 ... 33