classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
401 messages Options
1 ... 13141516171819 ... 21
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Objectivity

JTG4eva!
SorryJustwrong, should these upset spoiled athletes hold their breath and stomp their feet whilst they pick up their marbles and go home?

#bumpusesdogs
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
JTG4eva! wrote
SorryJustwrong, should these upset spoiled athletes hold their breath and stomp their feet whilst they pick up their marbles and go home?

#bumpusesdogs
Bullshit.

If kneeling football players really bother you that much you might be a cunt
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Umm....RA, pay attention!šŸ˜›  Iā€™ve moved past kneeling sonsabitches, and we are onto piecesofshit who refuse to attend championship celebrations at the White House!

Cunt?  Honestly?  I like how GoT has returned it to the lexicon! šŸ˜œ

Hey, while Iā€™m no fan of spoilt asshole athletes (but some, I assume, are good people!!!)....this shit doesnā€™t bother me any more than the few minutes it takes me to hit ā€˜Post Messageā€™ to keep the convo both moving....and entertaining.šŸ˜Ž
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

witch hobble
In reply to this post by raisingarizona
Still trying to judge how far weā€™ve come as a country since the Dixie Chicks were basically wiped off the map because the lead singer had the gall!,  the audacity!, the chutzpah! to say ā€œWeā€™re embarreassed that the president is from Texasā€ during a concert in London during the run up to the Iraq invasion.  Same type of shouting down occurred. ā€œOn foreign soil!ā€ ā€œProviding aid and comfort to the enemy!ā€ Etc.

Then we elect the guy who spends 11 months using his celebrity status to undermine the very idea that the sitting President is American.
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
In reply to this post by JTG4eva!
The real story for me about Kap is that he was a great QB when he was behind Alex Smith.  He saw how a smart patient QB operates.  When he got his shot he was groomed by Smith and used his teachings  along with his athletics and WOW what a pleasure to watch.  Then San Fran deserted the man that got them to where they were in favor of the athlete.  When Kap got out on his own without the guidance of a smart veteran he went wild with his own false thoughts that he the reason for the teams success.  He fell apart and did not have the discipline to listen to his coaches which caused him to fall apart more.  He became un coachable and was deserted by the NFL.  The kneeling was just an example of his immaturity.  Happens to people all the time.  If he were truly great he would have worked on his game until he was top of the heap and recognized and an all time great QB( I thought he had it in him) and then take on his cause.  Don't remember who told me this story.  A kid with long hair is all bent that corporate America looks down on long hair.  His dad told him to keep his hair cut short and work hard until he was the CEO of the company, then he could grow his hair out and change the culture.  Made sense to me.  Kap while his cause was noble he was not respected enough and created more problems than he solved.

Go KC!! Go Alex Smith!!
Reply | Threaded
|

witch hobble
In reply to this post by witch hobble
Internet clicks are big business. Desperate news orgs will do anything to inflate controversy. Idgaf about players not attending the white house ceremony. To be honest that always seemed more like a chance for a politician to rub up against the leg of success and glory than anything else. Even before tRump.

Just like the attention his tweets gave the kneeling, I wouldnā€™t have known or cared about Steph Curry skipping the ceremony if tRump hadnā€™t acted like a 2nd grader so publicly.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
You said Dixie Chicks
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
Don't take it personally, it wasn't aimed directly at you and cunt has been my go to word lately.
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
raisingarizona wrote
Don't take it personally, it wasn't aimed directly at you and cunt has been my go to word lately.
RA turning British right before our very eyes!
Reply | Threaded
|

witch hobble
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
Dicksy
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
witch hobble wrote
Dicksy
FTW!!!! Very good witch hobble --- snot flew out my nose
Reply | Threaded
|

D.B. Cooper
In reply to this post by raisingarizona
Enough with the passive aggressive, already.
Sent from the driver's seat of my car while in motion.
Reply | Threaded
|

Face4Me
JTG4eva! wrote
http://theweek.com/articles/460872/18-athletes-who-refused-visit-white-house

It's easy to be against something ... It's hard to be for something!
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by tjf1967
tjf1967 wrote
Go KC!! Go Alex Smith!!
I wonder if Smith will even be the KC QB for this whole season. Mahomes is the real deal.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
witch hobble wrote
Just like the attention his tweets gave the kneeling, I wouldnā€™t have known or cared about Steph Curry skipping the ceremony if tRump hadnā€™t acted like a 2nd grader so publicly.
Yep. Most of the controversy we've had over the last 9 months has been a direct result of Trump cunting things up.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
We need to get rid of tRump and Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria in charge.

Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
I think I heard the same thing about kap.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Leadeship  !!! Something the Dotard of Covfefe knows nothing about !
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
We need to get rid of tRump and Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria in charge.

I saw this yesterday. This guy has the right stuff to lead.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by tjf1967
tjf1967 wrote
I think I heard the same thing about kap.
Yeah, and he took his team to the Super Bowl. How many super bowls has Alex Smith led his team to?

1 ... 13141516171819 ... 21