245 messages Options
1 ... 45678910 ... 25
Harvey Harvey
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Jay, Burke and EB-5

Dropped in the link Coach.

Coach Z wrote
Big question is how much money did Bill and Q give to Bernies various campaigns.
There are some big questions, not sure this one is at the top of the list. I'm curious about what is in the emails the gov deleted.

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Benny Profane Benny Profane
Reply |

Coach Z wrote
Big question is how much money did Bill and Q give to Bernies various campaigns.

With that question, you tell us you don't get it. Bernie does not accept large contributions, does not have a Super Pac. That is, essentially, the essence of Bernie.

That said, good for him to support this. Scam the international rich trying to buy green cards to bring jobs to nowhere. Good move. Feel the Bern.
funny like a clown
skimore skimore
Reply |

Benny Profane wrote
Coach Z wrote

With that question, you tell us you don't get it. Bernie does not accept large contributions, does not have a Super Pac. That is, essentially, the essence of Bernie.

That said, good for him to support this. Scam the international rich trying to buy green cards to bring jobs to nowhere. Good move. Feel the Bern.
You don't think the closing of Burke is going to hurt a few? What about all the contractors getting stiffed? How about some small business's that were banking on this stuff to happen

They'll be plenty feeling the bern
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

skimore wrote
You don't think the closing of Burke is going to hurt a few? What about all the contractors getting stiffed? How about some small business's that were banking on this stuff to happen

Like it's Bernie's fault that some crooks stole some money, you're logic defies logic.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Z Z
Reply |

In reply to this post by Benny Profane
Benny Profane wrote
Coach Z wrote

I don't believe for one second that Bernie is not accepting BIG money from a Soros or Gates etc. but let's for the sake of argument let's say it's true.

5-10 years ago when he was just a crackpot hippie Senator from one of the smallest states when no one was looking or cared and he ponied up to support the Jay scam did he accept money from these crooks.  That is the big question.  These guys are going to jail that us for sure and not in question.
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
skimore skimore
Reply |

In reply to this post by PeeTex
At no point did I state it was Sanders fault
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

In reply to this post by Z
Coach Z wrote
These guys are going to jail that us for sure and not in question.
Will be interesting to see if that happens.  I think it's likely Q will lose everything, but not as sure about jail.

This is amazing to read:

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2016/comp-pr2016-69.pdf
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply |

In reply to this post by Z
Coach Z wrote
Benny Profane wrote
Coach Z wrote

I don't believe for one second that Bernie is not accepting BIG money from a Soros or Gates etc.

It's a matter of legally required public records. Look it up. Last pie chart I saw was a tiny sliver of some big money going to him. Rest is, average, 27 dollars or so from schmoes like you and me. How can you not like the guy for that?
funny like a clown
Reply |

In reply to this post by skimore
skimore wrote
Benny Profane wrote
Coach Z wrote

Of course they will. Or they'll blame Obama. Or their mothers. Nobody takes the blame themselves, when they make the bad decision, or, gamble. If they walked into it believing that it was a no lose, well, that's their problem. They got grifted. You know, like the people around Tupper, who probably still think that scam is profitable for them. Face it, Vermont is a poor place, and the NEK is the poor place in a poor place. Ripe for the grift.
funny like a clown
raisingarizona raisingarizona
Reply |

So is Burke really going to be closing down? Or was that just speculation?

Maybe they could turn it into a sort of hiking/skinning area in the winter and have a bitchen bike park for the summer. Or create the first lift served with a focus on fat biking in the snow. I saw a vid of a place in Minnesota that had some ski runs dedicated to fat bikes or at least I think I saw that. From everything I have read about that area it's more of a biking destination than a ski destination but I of course wouldn't really know.
1 ... 45678910 ... 25