Magic Mountain Conditions

163 messages Options
1 ... 14151617
Saratogahalfday Saratogahalfday
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Magic Mountain Conditions

Fantastic last day at Magic!  It was cloudy and somewhat cool in the morning, so it was firm enough to make some quick turns and not lose much speed.  Once the clouds burned off in the early afternoon, the slush monkees came out and it was time to carve deep and long.  I was at Sugarbush yesterday, so I missed the Sunshine Corner wedding and reception,  where the bride and groom invited everyone to join them.  I heard it was quite the day.  I finally got to ride the Miami Vice chair to boot.  Looking forward to a great summer season there and seeing them continue to make more upgrades.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

Getting a kick out of Snoloco hassling Magic about the placement of the new Black Line on Instagram.  According to his calculations there is some skating involved to get to the base?  Magic telling him to use his muscles.

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

Harvey wrote
Getting a kick out of Snoloco hassling Magic about the placement of the new Black Line on Instagram.  According to his calculations there is some skating involved to get to the base?  Magic telling him to use his muscles.
That’s pretty funny. I’m gonna have to take a look at that
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
1 ... 14151617