GetAmped wrote
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
sig
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Magic Mountain Conditions

sig
GetAmped i thought i was watching video from wed. the two days look  exactly the same. nice video
Reply | Threaded
|

GetAmped
sig wrote
GetAmped i thought i was watching video from wed. the two days look  exactly the same. nice video
*Disclaimer* It's not my video. All credit goes to Radam (and Mrs. Radam).

The first one is a teaser he put together; the second is the full edit. Both are from Wednesday's Powder Day.

Skiers include both Radam and Mrs. Radam as well as some other Magic regulars.
sig
Reply | Threaded
|

sig
well they look like a fun couple.
Reply | Threaded
|

fahz
Looks great with more snow coming too it will be awesome!
11/25, 1/28, 4/6 Okemo; 12/03, 3/4, 4/7 Stratton; 12/10 - Skiing Santas, 1/15, 3/10 Whiteface; 12/22, 3/3 Gore; 12/26 Snow Ridge; 12/28 Stratton; 1/20 Mt Sunapee; 1/21 Pico; 2/3 Killington; 2/7, 3/7 Windham; 2/16 Eldora; 2/17, 2/18, 2/20 Winter Park; 2/19 Steamboat; 2/21 Copper; 3/11 Jiminy Peak; 3/17 Bromley; 3/25, 4/8 Belleayre; 3/31 Hunter
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
I'm hoping for a Magic weekend next!
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Alpine Update 2/1/15

Good evening friends of Magic, were on the verge of another snow storm early in the week and it's time for an update. Early tomorrow morning we will be looking at 1-3" of snow at 8am which puts out of contention for a powder day tomorrow. However for the rest of the day on until 7pm we are looking at another 9" to fall! That means Wednesday you will have a foot of fresh untouched snow to enjoy all over the mountain! Unless tomorrow you choose to snowshoe or strap your ski's on to the top!

The Red Chair will be open at 9:00am providing access to the mountain's East and West side terrain.  The rope tow will open up at 9am for anyone looking for a quick warmup before heading to the top. We had a great weekend with everyone who came out to be with us. Saturday the Junior Qualifier for Ski the East went incredibly well! We had nearly 100 competitors for the event and out of all the finalists we had 5 members of our own Freeride team qualify for the open tour! Congratulations and thank you to all of the competitors and families that had made it out to support one another. We'll be looking to see everyone back for own very own Black Magic Challenge on the 21st of February!

Other events this month include a few races; McBrine college division on the 7th and VARA races on the 8th and 15th. Our Winterfest Carnival will also be held on the 21st, be ready to join in the torchlight parade and enjoy the fireworks show that follows! The Ski the East Freeride Tour will be here on 28th along with our first USASA race!
Reply | Threaded
|

GetAmped
I think they must mean Tuesday? Tomorrow's Monday, then the next day is...
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
I wondered about that too. I thought maybe Weds was a semi-regular Magic day.
sig
Reply | Threaded
|

sig
there twitter post says tuesday.
Reply | Threaded
|

GetAmped
Web site has Tuesday as well. Which makes sense even though Wednesday would have been more convenient for me. But I'll be there Tuesday morning.
Reply | Threaded
|

GetAmped
Looks like they got at least a foot as the base. Roads should be in pretty good shape by morning. Start thinking up your excuses for why you're playing hooky tomorrow!
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
I got a report of 15 inches, 13 miles from Magic.  Think we have a winner.
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Yeah, we settled on Magic, unless reports during the car ride up compel us to change plans.

Blue jacket, black pants, Nordica setup (Helldivers).  Be with my brother in a red jacket sporting Volkls.
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
Sounds like our plan.  

I should be dressed like this.  Will be skiing with Cornhead.  Should be a great time.
Reply | Threaded
|

GetAmped
From a previous outing in Twilight Zone:

Should be a good day to be out on the Worth Daily Breads.
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
On our way up to Magic now.
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Have a great day.  Overnight my useless in-laws completely blew up my plans.  Fecking a-holes!  Please don't post here how great it is, as it will only make me more angry than I already am!
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
Bummer bro
Reply | Threaded
|

GetAmped
In reply to this post by JTG4eva!
JTG4eva! wrote
Have a great day.  Overnight my useless in-laws completely blew up my plans.  Fecking a-holes!  Please don't post here how great it is, as it will only make me more angry than I already am!
Too bad you missed it. But it could have been worse. You could have been my would-be ski partner for the day who called me up before 6am to tell me he couldn't make it because he was otherwise busy passing a kidney stone. Although, who knows, maybe dealing with your in-laws is more painful?
12345 ... 11