100 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: NY Ski Area Closing Dates (2015)

Glade Runner
Banned User
snoloco wrote
When I tracked my ski days in my signature, I gave each mountain its own line.  I did not give each day its own line.  Until the very end of the season, my signature was fine and Harvey never said anything about it.
That's because Harv likes little boys.
Reply | Threaded
|

billyymc
I'm just posting in this thread so I can tell my grandchildren I was there when Glade Runner got banned.
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
I don't know why I'm not banned yet.  Somebody should get on that.
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
This post was updated on .
If there's anyone here who does not have a problem with Glade Runner, please raise your hand.
I will say that I liked it when GR argued with PA, because, you know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  But PA's been gone a while...
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
Adk Jeff wrote
If there's anyone here who does not have a problem with Glade Runner, please raise your hand.
Why don't you stop crying about $14 on the other thread and just pay it.  You spend that on 2 beers in Trax.  This forum is filled with whiners.
Reply | Threaded
|

skimore
In reply to this post by Adk Jeff
No problem here. We're having a serious discussion on use of Richard Simmons headbands
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
All I know is that video made me dizzy.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowhunter
Holy Crap!  God Bless you Harvey, how do you put up with this nonsense day-in, day-out????
Reply | Threaded
|

snoloco
In reply to this post by Glade Runner
Glade Runner wrote
snoloco wrote
When I tracked my ski days in my signature, I gave each mountain its own line.  I did not give each day its own line.  Until the very end of the season, my signature was fine and Harvey never said anything about it.
I'm 16, that's not "little boy" age if you ask me.  That's young adult age.
I've lived in New York my entire life.
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
snoloco wrote
Glade Runner wrote
snoloco wrote
I'm 16, that's not "little boy" age if you ask me.  That's young adult age.
LOL I'm sure you both tell yourselves that.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by snoloco
snoloco wrote
I can't say I liked it, but nobody else seemed to care about it.

Signatures are places to put a little personality or maybe promote your own site, if you've earned it with a positive contribution. Not a place to put an additional thread, that gets repeated over and over.  They are granted at the discretion of the mods.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Not sure why you've got such a hard on about this.  You could see where it was headed when you had 30 or 40 lines of signature. people were starting to give you a bunch of shit.  It would be fun to give you back your sig and watch people pile on, but ultimately not in the best interest of the forum.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Glade Runner wrote
And this... not sure calling someone a douche nozzle is banworthy, that happens every week. Call me a pedo is pretty hardcore and I don't think I did anything to deserve that.  Maybe the butthurt charge is legit or maybe that's just your brand of humor.

One thing about having a 9-to-5 job, I don't have a ton of time or energy for this kind of stuff. I'm sure if you try a little bit harder you can get banned, or dropped into the category with Pow.
Reply | Threaded
|

gorgonzola
one of these days I'm gonna go to the pharmacy and actually buy a douche - do they actually come with bags and nozzles?! I guess I could google it but I'm afraid of what I might see. kinda like PA or GR posts, once seen can't be un-seen. sorry.... carry on.
Reply | Threaded
|

Spongeworthy
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
Glade Runner wrote
And this... not sure calling someone a douche nozzle is banworthy, that happens every week. Call me a pedo is pretty hardcore and I don't think I did anything to deserve that.  Maybe the butthurt charge is legit or maybe that's just your brand of humor.

One thing about having a 9-to-5 job, I don't have a ton of time or energy for this kind of stuff. I'm sure if you try a little bit harder you can get banned, or dropped into the category with Pow.
Harv, I can't believe that you put up with this crap. If it was my forum, I'd get medieval.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." Oscar Gamble
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
If calling someone a douche nozzle was a bannable offense, Harv would have to ban himself first.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
This post was updated on .
Harvey wrote
Glade Runner wrote
I have found the same with being in school, parenting, working pt, and trying to still get my much needed to stay sane play time in. A big positive to being so busy is that all of the little stuff just isn't that big of a deal.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
RA, I bet you da man IRL even.  Sponge I think you'd be an awesome mod.

Glade you ski 100 days a year, you say you are living the dream. How can you be so cranky? I don't get it.
Reply | Threaded
|

billyymc
Harvey wrote
Glade you ski 100 days a year, you say you are living the dream. How can you be so cranky? I don't get it.
I think it's because of where he lost his poles.

Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
Harvey wrote
RA, I bet you da man IRL even.  Sponge I think you'd be an awesome mod.

Have you not read the responses to my trip reports, etc?  I go out of my way to contribute to your shitty little site only for assholes to respond negatively.  Mainly cause they are stuck in their little cubicles and only get out on weekends when it's busy and tracked out.  They try to kill my ski stoke because they are jealous I'm more stoked about skiing than anyone here.  I don't just talk about it, I go get it.  As for Billy, I'd guess you are one of the many with poles I skate past on the flats.  One of the guys I stomp past in the moguls or blow by in the woods.  I'm the guy there before the place opens and one of the last to leave, excluding the lushes in the bar.  Cranky?  I think that's all the haters, judgemental dicks and weekend warriors who realize they don't want it as bad but, afraid to admit it.