Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Some Reasons Gore's Current Status

PeeTex
In reply to this post by Snowballs
Snowballs wrote
Rut row..... fur gonna fly ?
I just made me a big bowl of popcorn. This is gonna be more fun than watching female mud wrestling.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

Spongeworthy
PeeTex wrote
Snowballs wrote
Rut row..... fur gonna fly ?
I just made me a big bowl of popcorn. This is gonna be more fun than watching female mud wrestling.
What's the big deal. The guy's entitled to his wrong misinformed opinion.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." Oscar Gamble
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by Mountain Dick
Mountain Dick wrote
Gore blows anyways.  What do they get 130" of natural snow?  What's a bunch of glades with no snow?  Overpriced and typical inefficient state run operation.  Sure it's good occasionally for the short period when they have snow.   But, otherwise very inefficient to try to cover the whole mountain with man made like Snow Loco would like.  Too bad for Harvey and his cabin unless it's used for more than just skiing.
Seriously??? Dick got banned for this???

WOWzers
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Working the night shift seems Glade has a lot of free time on his hands. Aliases included MD and PC plus a bunch of variations on Glade Runner. Six or seven total in the last few days. He never used the one where he misspelled "Glade." It's wasn't too hard to figure out. I let it go until he got into his child molester fetish thing. I deleted his last few posts.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

snoloco
That's beyond crazy

I put in emojis for all of Glade Runner's reincarnations.  What does PC stand for?
I've lived in New York my entire life.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
Working the night shift seems Glade has a lot of free time on his hands. Aliases included MD and PC plus a bunch of variations on Glade Runner. Six or seven total in the last few days. He never used the one where he misspelled "Glade." It's wasn't too hard to figure out. I let it go until he got into his child molester fetish thing. I deleted his last few posts.
LMAO!!! too funny. now it's crystal clear.
Reply | Threaded
|

pro2860
In reply to this post by snoloco
snoloco wrote
That's beyond crazy

I put in emojis for all of Glade Runner's reincarnations.  What does PC stand for?
Powderchaser
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
Harvey wrote
Actually the more I think about that it's kinda sad. What a disturbed individual.
Reply | Threaded
|

snoloco
Does anyone know any of the other glade runner reincarnation names?  
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
In reply to this post by Mountain Dick
Mountain Dick wrote
  Too bad for Harvey and his cabin unless it's used for more than just skiing.
No worries mate ! Sponge and I frequently occupy 'arv's front porch whilst we down some Fosters and then pee in the outback.
Reply | Threaded
|

snoloco
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
I can't believe how much drama was caused by Glade Runner overreacting to getting his signature limited over 4 months back.  I think we all should thank Harvey for continuing to put up with all this crap and keeping the forum going.  Even banning a high-maintenance user doesn't solve everything.
Reply | Threaded
|

Highpeaksdrifter
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
campgottagopee wrote
Harvey wrote
Actually the more I think about that it's kinda sad. What a disturbed individual.
What's sad for me is I really liked the screen name Mt. Dick. I was hoping for some entertaining threads out of him.
There's truth that lives
And truth that dies
I don't know which
So never mind - Leonard Cohen
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Exactly, I had high hopes too. Still a cool name tho. Too bad he was a dick.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by Highpeaksdrifter
Highpeaksdrifter wrote
What's sad for me is I really liked the screen name Mt. Dick. I was hoping for some entertaining threads out of him.
LMAO when I read your welcome to Dick.  "I look forward to your dickish posts" or something like that.  Mountain Dick's is a pizza joint at Jay Peak. Dick showed up the day after Glade's epic trip to Jay.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Highpeaksdrifter
Yeah...Glade was a bit too much, but I gotta say you need guys like that here in the off season. The "I like snow", threads just don't drive business in the summer.

Glade kinda reminded me of old Preacher Goose from the RSN days. He could get really mad and go crazy with the insults. He was entertaining though.
There's truth that lives
And truth that dies
I don't know which
So never mind - Leonard Cohen
Reply | Threaded
|

snoloco
I say bring back Noah, Pow, and Glade for the summer.  I can barely even remember Noah now.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
In reply to this post by Highpeaksdrifter
Highpeaksdrifter wrote
 He could get really mad and go crazy with the insults. He was entertaining though.

Highpeaksdrifter wrote
 "What the f**k is wrong with you?"

There. Feel better ?
Reply | Threaded
|

Gorefarmhouse
In reply to this post by I:)skiing
It has been told to me the ORDA, not Gore, determines the prices for all of these.  It is not in the hands of Gore Managment.
If this is true, then we really shouldn't be hammering on the Gore team.  I think they do a pretty damn good job considering they are a sliver of a large NYS government beauracracy.

To quote Blazing Saddles, "Mongo just pawn in game of life."