The Indy Pass

46 messages Options
Marcski Marcski
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

The Indy Pass

A new multimountain pass:

https://www.skimag.com/news/dropping-multi-resort-indy-pass

No Platty; but Magic, Greek and Berkshire East are on it with a bunch of others across the country.
MC2 5678F589 MC2 5678F589
Reply |

Re: The Indy Pass

Looks nice for a retired dude in the PNW.

Would be great for nepa, but he is probably doing a Mission Ridge season pass.
marznc marznc
Reply |

In reply to this post by Marcski
Was intrigued that sales started a few days early for the Indy Pass.  Was supposed to be Sept. 1 but available on Aug. 27.  Also instituted a 4-payment plan for people who commit before mid-Nov.  Price is $199 and will go up $20 on Dec. 1.

I'm paying attention because there are several mid-Atlantic and SE locations, including my home mountain Massanutten.  Although I'm probably going to get in enough days at Mnut to justify a season pass.
bumps bumps
Reply |

Would be interesting to know why Laszlo at Plattekill decided it wouldn't be worth joining.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

More coming?
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
marznc marznc
Reply |

Harvey wrote
More coming?
The implication on the Indy FB Page is that there will be more places joining for 2019-20.

I bought Indy for SE/MidA skiing when I realized it would cover the two Saturdays I'll be at Massanutten since my pass there is Sun-Fri.  Also can get in a couple days at Cataloochee, which is near where my daughter is in college.  Cat opens early so I can check it out in Dec when I pick her up for winter break.  My order # was just over 100.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

I heard 8. Six out west two in the east. Coming Tuesday.
marznc marznc
Reply |

In reply to this post by bumps
bumps wrote
Would be interesting to know why Laszlo at Plattekill decided it wouldn't be worth joining.
At first I thought perhaps because Plattekill was on the Freedom Pass, they couldn't do Indy too.  But then realized that Magic is on both.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

If you are thinking about an Indy Pass, do ol' Harv a favor and click this link or the ad on the home page to buy.  We are doing a promo with Indy and we'd love to get "credit" for the sale. No money for us, but a happy promo partner.
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

In reply to this post by marznc
marznc wrote
bumps wrote
At first I thought perhaps because Plattekill was on the Freedom Pass, they couldn't do Indy too.  But then realized that Magic is on both.
Greek is reportedly going to be on both also, though Freedom Pass has still not updated their website to reflect that.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller