119 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: The Worst Day Since Yesterday

x10003q
Noah John wrote
I don't think his Dad hits him enough.
Knowing the poster and the poster's attempts at humor, I find it hard to believe that this statement was written with malice. It is nothing more than a facetious statement.

The FU is actually quite funny. The normally wordy and glib Noah John had no better retort.

Reply | Threaded
|

Telemark Dave
In reply to this post by Noah John
You guys (all of you) should just relax a little.   Maybe go skiing.

Or I'll have to send the RCMP after y'all to sit you down and pass around the peace pipe.........er, joint.

"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
TD...i like the way u think!
Reply | Threaded
|

Telemark Dave
campgottagopee wrote
TD...i like the way u think!
Thanks Camp.

Ya know, it's waaaay too easy to get all bent out of shape when posting on the interweb with people you can't even see.    Or don't know. Or haven't met.    It seems to be worse right before everyone is gettin' some......(skiing or whatever.)

As for buddy Mountie, he's had his hand slapped for toking in Uniform even though he's got a script for legal weed that he uses on account of PTSD.     Guess he was spying on too many discussion boards where people started telling each other to f-off.  

TD
"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.
Reply | Threaded
|

Noah John
Your buddy SBR got all bent out of shape when he started lecturing me about me about pretty much nothing.  Snowballs is definitely all twisted up over something that apparently has "a long history" - but so far he's reluctant to share.  Other than that, I don't see anybody particularly "bent out of shape".  When somebody attacks me, I reserve the right to defend myself (when I feel like it; and today I feel like it).  That doesn't mean I'm "bent out of shape".  When these internet "things" happen, some people always seem to want to lump everybody together but usually, when you parse the thing a little bit, you'll find that there was really only one or two douchebags.  In this case it was your buddy SBR and the forum psycho, snowballs.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Telemark Dave
Wow!   I wasn't even referring to you NoahJ!    You protest too much.  Man,......some peoples kids.........

[Note to self......take my own advice and go skiing. ]

I'll  just move along now...nothing to see here.

TD

Reply | Threaded
|

Noah John
So when, in response to one of my posts, you posted: "You guys (all of you) should just relax a little" you weren't referring to me?  I was not a "you" in the set of "all of you"?  Really?  That's your story?

I love it when people post stupid stuff and then immediately walk it back.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by Skidds
Skidds wrote
Yikes.  Someone shoot the last three pages of this thread, please!  People don't want to read this "chit".  Much worse than anyone being insensitive or overly politically correct (little of both out there) is the prepubescent bickering by the adults!
Yep.

Who gives a shit about any of this?
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
Cam, your cheerleading for the darkside, reveals your emptiness, a void that you routinely self full fill,

campgottagopee wrote
This is the best thread ever! Hey SnowNoBalls.... i hope u get an itch where u can't scratch it. Or in other words, go play a game of hide and go fuck yourself.

Some peeps sure are pretty serious about stuff that means nadda. What NJ said was funny as hell and meant no harm to anyone......EGADS
Take your own advice.....Don't get you knickers in a knot, Cam. It will inhibit your ability to service the members of your team as their eager cheerleader.
Reply | Threaded
|

Noah John
In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
mattchuck2 wrote
Who gives a shit about any of this?
SBR and snowballs.  They're both quite concerned.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Obvi your Dad did hit you too much.....sad, very sad.
Reply | Threaded
|

Michaeltokyo
Godwin's Law should come into effect soon!
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
Michaeltokyo wrote
I'll say "Nazi" if it ends this nightmare of a thread.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
This post was updated on .
Ja. Das guten!  
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
Noah, you're an incredibly self centered tool. No one cares about your Leave it to Beaver bullshit. It wasn't a funny joke then, and it isn't funny now. Making fun of a kid is also, unsurprisingly, unfunny. Are you off your meds? As much as I can't wait for your "someone has his panties in a bunch reply", why can't you just take a breath before hitting the submit button when you may be making someone else's experience here less pleasant? Or, just apologize like a normal person.

Last I checked, I don't think admitting you made a mistake has anything to do with the PC police.
Reply | Threaded
|

Noah John
mattchuck2 wrote
Michaeltokyo wrote
I'll say "Nazi" if it ends this nightmare of a thread.
What's so wrong about this thread?  We get to watch a bunch of uptight, middle aged, white guys each try to demonstrate how outraged they are over an innocuous comment they probably didn't even notice - all while secretly lusting after their teenaged babysitter.  It makes absolutely no sense to make such a big deal over my throw away comment and yet it continues; it's like a feeding frenzy and nobody wants to allow their fabricated indignation to go unnoticed by their peers.  It's the most interesting thing I've seen here in a long time.  But if you prefer discussing Gore's new snow guns or yet another top ten list, have at it.  I'll be here taking notes.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
Noah John wrote
What's so wrong about this thread?
It's just really fucking stupid and boring. But if it's fun for you, keep going. What do I care?
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
Noah, I don't really like the way you keep asserting that there is some sort of cover up here for other activities simply because people think you should apologize for being a dick. Your an asshole. Grow up, apologize to the kid.

Or maybe just leave. I don't know what you think you add to the discussion. If you're not making fun of a kid you're making fun of people talking about snowmaking on a ski site?

The signout button is on the top right, maybe you should think about using it.
Reply | Threaded
|

Noah John
"Fun" isn't the word I'd use.  But I think it does put a mirror to this place and although I shouldn't be surprised by what I see - oddly I am.  I think it's clear that there's something else going on here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Noah John
In reply to this post by ml242
Dude this is the first and last time that I'm going to address you directly because, frankly, you give me the creeps.  I wasn't making fun of the kid - I was having fun with the kid.  I would make that comment to my nephew - and probably have.  In front of his parents.  And everybody'd "get it"; because they're not psychotic and looking for a fight.  You've got other issues with me and this latest "outrage" just serves as a convenient excuse for you to continue to vent them.  You're really not that hard to figure out.  You're like a one-sided Rubik's Cube.

No g'head, say something really lame and angry in response.  The hollow silence that follows?  That'll be me.