The problem with snow making.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
82 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: The problem with snow making.

raisingarizona
Yes it is! Jk. Look PTex, out of all of the posts in this thread I don't think mine was really trying to change sno's viepoints as much as others. All I was trying to point out was that his tact is a little wrong imo but whatever. I like snoloco and his enthusiasm probably more than a lot of people's and I can dork out just as hard on the ski area development discussions but he does like to push some buttons. But hey, I sort of enjoy that a little too! 😊
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: The problem with snow making.

PeeTex
raisingarizona wrote
Yes it is! Jk. Look PTex, out of all of the posts in this thread I don't think mine was really trying to change sno's viepoints as much as others. All I was trying to point out was that his tact is a little wrong imo but whatever. I like snoloco and his enthusiasm probably more than a lot of people's and I can dork out just as hard on the ski area development discussions but he does like to push some buttons. But hey, I sort of enjoy that a little too! 😊
Yes - the threads he posts can be very entertaining, not very thought provoking sometimes. He is very repetitive but that is just the lack of personal experience. He can read a lot about lift equipment or snow making equipment but these are things one can learn by digging around on the computer. He just doesn't have enough life experiences yet to expand or expound upon those things you just have to experience to enjoy.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.