What's next?

267 messages Options
123456 ... 27
Brownski Brownski
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: What's next?

campgottagopee wrote
Can you imagine if booze wasn't essential? Holy crap what a shit show we'd have on our hands.
Seriously.
I’d gladly trade my “Christmas in March” to get the rest of you back to work though or even just to get my on-premise co-workers whole again.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
JTG4eva! JTG4eva!
Reply |

In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
Can you imagine if booze wasn't essential? Holy crap what a shit show we'd have on our hands.
Is it everywhere?  My brother and his fam in PA told us they ‘couldn’t go to the liquor store’.  Don’t know if that was by choice, or if they are closed.

We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

The liquor stores in PA are state owned. I know they closed them initially but I thought they had reconsidered and opened them up. Maybe not
trackbiker trackbiker
Reply |

Brownski wrote
The liquor stores in PA are state owned. I know they closed them initially but I thought they had reconsidered and opened them up. Maybe not

PA reopended for online orders only. No retail stores. Beer distributors are open and some grocery stores sell beer and wine.
gorgonzola gorgonzola
Reply |

I heard the online store site keeps crashing. I don't drink alot (of liquor anyway  ) and have enough bourbon and scotch for awhile, but wifey is down to two fingers and a couple airplane bottles of Tito's so I guess I'll find out soon enough. Local PA craft distilleries are still open as well.
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

How close are you to a border? You might be better off just popping into NY or NJ
raisingarizona raisingarizona
Reply |

I’d like to know how other modern, Democrat countries are dealing with the economic woes.

This might be a good time to ask ourselves what is working in this country and what is not.

If climate is actually our biggest threat right now we should probably rethink our values, economy, consumption etc. I mean, this cleaner air, quieter skies and streets is actually really beautiful imo. I say this with no disrespect to those that are sick but it has been my observation.

Maybe it’s time to simplify things. Reconsider our health care, free people from crushing student debts etc.

I don’t know, I’m no economic wizard but what seems most apparent to me right now is how much this pandemic is uncovering all of the things wrong in America.
raisingarizona raisingarizona
Reply |

In reply to this post by JTG4eva!
That’s one expensive suit! :D
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

In reply to this post by raisingarizona
I have also been dreaming about changes for the better.  The improvement in air quality is awesome.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
JasonWx JasonWx
Reply |

i read some towns in India are now able to see the Himalaya for the first time in many a moon
"Peace and Love"
123456 ... 27