classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
62 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Why??

pro2860
This post was updated on .
Do people feel the need to do this to a 1 year old chair? This kind of shit really pisses me off!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Why??

campgottagopee
That's just crazy

I'm with ya, who does that kinda crap

Effin punk azz bitches
Reply | Threaded
|

Zobi1
In reply to this post by pro2860
...and these are the same idiots who wonder why prices go up. Besides the complete lack of regard for others property, they shoot themselves in their own foot. Idiocy!
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
The act of someone who doesn't care if Greek Peak lives or dies.

Don't understand how it is fun.

Be great to catch someone.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

snoloco
That isn't that bad.  Look at Mountain Creek's South or Bear Peak lifts.  They look like they are used for prisoner transport.  The seats are torn up and look like dog chew toys and there are stickers layered 3 deep on some parts of the chair.  Some have tobacco spit all over them as well.  Also, don't touch the side of the cabrio cars either.  Some people use them as urinals and I've even heard stories of people doing #2 in there.
I've lived in New York my entire life.
Reply | Threaded
|

billyymc
That totally sucks - the act of someone who's never been held accountable for their actions. Mommy and Daddy didn't want to tell them they did wrong.
Reply | Threaded
|

billyymc
In reply to this post by snoloco
snoloco wrote
That isn't that bad.  Look at Mountain Creek's South or Bear Peak lifts.  They look like they are used for prisoner transport.  The seats are torn up and look like dog chew toys and there are stickers layered 3 deep on some parts of the chair.  Some have tobacco spit all over them as well.
Sno - it's kinda sad, but not entirely surprising, that you don't get it.

There is never a reason to destroy property that isn't yours, regardless of the condition or age of that property.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
billyymc wrote
There is never a reason to destroy property that isn't yours, regardless of the condition or age of that property.
Quoted for truth.

snoloco wrote
That isn't that bad.
Quoted for false.

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
snoloco wrote
That isn't that bad.  Look at Mountain Creek's South or Bear Peak lifts.  They look like they are used for prisoner transport.  The seats are torn up and look like dog chew toys and there are stickers layered 3 deep on some parts of the chair.  Some have tobacco spit all over them as well.  Also, don't touch the side of the cabrio cars either.  Some people use them as urinals and I've even heard stories of people doing #2 in there.
Wow, I can't believe you call that your home mountain.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
billyymc wrote
Quoted for truth.

snoloco wrote
That isn't that bad.
Quoted for false.
WORD

this is not acceptable behavior
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Turd Burglars raised by Turd burglars and destined to reproduce MORE FN Turd Burglars !

These dn cretins need a good ole fashioned Azz  whoopin ,  to hell with PC
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
In reply to this post by billyymc
billyymc wrote
snoloco wrote
That isn't that bad.  Look at Mountain Creek's South or Bear Peak lifts.  They look like they are used for prisoner transport.  The seats are torn up and look like dog chew toys and there are stickers layered 3 deep on some parts of the chair.  Some have tobacco spit all over them as well.
Sno - it's kinda sad, but not entirely surprising, that you don't get it.

I'm not looking to put words in anyone's mouth, but I think the kid is just saying that he's seen worse. He's not condoning or rationalizing the destructive behavior at Greek.  Some people on this board - and I'm not trying to single you out on this Billy - seem to go out of their way to twist whatever Loco says in order to dump on him and tell him how wrong he is about everything.  It gets old. </rant>
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Why didn't he say that then??

Reply | Threaded
|

snoloco
ADK Jeff is right.  I was just saying I've seen way worse than that picture.
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
Probably because it's hard enough for adults to communicate in this medium, much less a teenager.  I'm sure he will learn to choose his words and form his arguments better as he matures.  As a number of people on any interweb forum prove, that takes time, if it ever happens!!!
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

billyymc
snoloco wrote
ADK Jeff is right.  I was just saying I've seen way worse than that picture.
Sno - your "That isn't that bad" comment can be read as if you mean "that's no big deal". But it is a big deal to the owners of the property, and the people (myself included) who ski at Greek and waited for years for a new lift to be put in and who call Greek home.

Not trying to rip on you. It's a shame that MC has been abused by it's patrons the way you describe. Wouldn't MC be a better place to ski if the people there had respect for the place?

Reply | Threaded
|

Spongeworthy
In reply to this post by JTG4eva!
JTG4eva! wrote
campgottagopee wrote
Probably because it's hard enough for adults to communicate in this medium, much less a teenager.  I'm sure he will learn to choose his words and form his arguments better as he matures.  As a number of people on any interweb forum prove, that takes time, if it ever happens!!!
How's he going to learn if he doesn't get called on it when he says something provocative?
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." Oscar Gamble
Reply | Threaded
|

snoloco
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by billyymc
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
snoloco wrote
MC has the roughest crowd of any place I've been to.  Especially the South side which has the terrain parks.  Holy crap, whenever you are in line, you see plumes of smoke coming up and not just cigarettes.  You are also going to hear some 4 letter words and plenty of kids blasting gangsta rap on their strap on speakers.  I don't know if there is anything that can be done to get rid of this.
Your description almost makes me want to go there so I can take a dump in a cabrio car.
Reply | Threaded
|

SalSal
Aw, c'mon now Sno... MC South Peak has its own Jersey atmosphere with plenty of park rats and busloads of gapers, but "no respect/irresponsible behaviour" must be radically uprooted.

I been shreddin MC South for a whole last season and hardly noticed an abnormal actions of the crowd. Blasting rap on the speaker aint a bad thing when lappin a park!