82 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 2013/2014 Season Pass

ml242
tjf1967 wrote
239 bucks is going to break the bank?
$239 on top of the additional $200 (from ~$300 in years past) for a midweek pass. Plus, that Ski3 is probably 7 days. What is the big deal to want a midweek pass if you aren't skiing weekends? If you have the option open, it's better for everyone to spread the crowds out.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 2013/2014 Season Pass

Harvey
Administrator
I skied Belleayre today on my Ski3.

I met a gentleman in the mid-lodge who also had the Ski3, so I asked him about his situation.  He told me some interesting stuff.

He lives in the Hudson Valley and he, his wife and two kids are perennial Belleayre passholders.

He was interested in the Ski3 because he'd skied Gore for the first time last year when it was fully open and was impressed with the size and variety of the mountain.  He called a family meeting and asked if any were interested in the 3 mountain pass.

The response: "Dad, you do the driving, if you are up for it, let's do it."  He basically said he's the only one focused on the road. His wife sleeps and the kids are doing electronics on the ride.

So the family, who owns a timeshare at Okemo (and will go there for Presidents Week), is planning three trips to Gore this season. At least one will be overnight.

He said the extra $600 for the Ski3 Passes was not an issue.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp