JUNIOR PROM ADVICE FOR JUNIOR?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
104 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: JUNIOR PROM ADVICE FOR JUNIOR?

witch hobble
This generation has given up on privacy.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
In reply to this post by JTG4eva!
JTG4eva! wrote
And I wonder, still I wonder...who’ll stop the rain?

Brownski, that’s who!
With a garden hose if necessary
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
MC2 5678F589 wrote
I take no pleasure in finding out that the people on this forum who might be fun to ski with are otherwise total idiots.

It will be interesting, when we do eventually ski together, to see how successfully we leave our non-skiing NYSB bullshit aside!  I think I can do it...
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
JTG4eva! wrote
  I think I can do it...
You think you can?

No offense, dude, but you don't seem like much fun to me. If I'm going to hang out with someone on the other side, camp & johnny seem cooler. At least I might get to shoot some guns and talk about pussy without someone telling me that I'm not right with God or whatever.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
Ha!

If god is a man like the image white people have created than I bet he loves pussy!

Or he might love dick......whatever. I don’t judge.
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Dude, I only said I think I can because I actually know that I would.....until you started acting like a dick!

I know you could give a shit so you won’t be offended, not that I care.  I’ve not only skied, but also drank, in a shit load of interesting places, with all types, from all walks of life, all religions (I’m supposing), all proclivities (I’m pretty sure), from cougars, to those living in Employee Housing, Olympians, guys who have summited Everest.....trust me, you’d probably be the least interesting person I’d ever ski or drink with.......and I’ve never discussed the topics of politics, religion, or parenting with any of them.  There’s no place for that in a serious day on the mountain.  Just because I don’t want my teen boys testing their dipstick in potentially sketchy places doesn’t make me a Bible thumper.  Yeah, if anyone could fuck all of that that up I’m sure it would be you....but I would have made it work.  But seeing as you aren’t interested, bugger off!
Reply | Threaded
|

witch hobble
JTG4eva! wrote
..trust me, you’d probably be the least interesting person I’d ever ski or drink with.......
Dude, at least give me a chance......
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Ah, no way witch.  

I’m tired of playing tit for tat with MC.  Frankly, who am I? (answer: nobody) I wouldn’t be in any position to judge anyone I’ve ever skied or drank or done other things with.  You are probably no more interested than he is, but I’d share a beer with you and find it fascinating, no doubt.  I always thought we all could play internet, argue like faceless morons, and still be chill and share some turns and a few drinks at some point.  I was wrong, apparently.  When you extend the olive branch and you get more insults you’ve finally found that one guy who takes this shit too seriously....
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
JTG4eva! wrote
.  When you extend the olive branch and you get more insults you’ve finally found that one guy who takes this shit too seriously....
Lol, did I not add enough smiley emojis for you?

You just seem kinda sensitive, man. I don't get along well with people like that.

I'll ski with anyone, though. Come to Gore tomorrow.
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
In reply to this post by JTG4eva!
JTG4eva! wrote
Dude, I only said I think I can because I actually know that I would.....until you started acting like a dick!
.trust me, you’d probably be the least interesting person I’d ever ski or drink with.......and I’ve never discussed the topics of politics, religion, or parenting with any of them.
You give MC too much credit. I’d likely be the least interesting person you’d ever ski with. I usually don’t say much.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
This sounds like grounds for an old fashioned ski off boys.
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Ha!  I’m a pretty ok and adventurous skier for 51, but he’d kick my ass, no doubt.  I don’t need that humiliation to go along with the forever insults!  Man, my precarious snowflake structure might not survive that....
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
MC2 5678F589 wrote
Come to Gore tomorrow.
I appreciate the offer, and kinda wish I could.  I’m already fighting with wifey over having to be in Boston tomorrow, wanting to be back here for the start of my outdoor league soccer season Sunday morning, and needing to be  in Cape Cod come Sunday night.  Blowing that tenuous situation up for skiing Saturday would NOT be good for my marriage.  Note:  I did check airline tix to SLC for Sat to Wed this morning , so considering something stupid and detrimental between now and tomorrow am ain’t quite out of the question.....

You said it, I’m an idiot.
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
MC2 5678F589 wrote
JTG4eva! wrote
.  When you extend the olive branch and you get more insults you’ve finally found that one guy who takes this shit too seriously....
Lol, did I not add enough smiley emojis for you?

You just seem kinda sensitive, man. I don't get along well with people like that.

I'll ski with anyone, though. Come to Gore tomorrow.
I have offered you several social opportunities and each time you torched the branch and pissed on the ashes. I offered you free beer and got insults in return. I calibrated you as a class A1 ass hole years ago.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
In reply to this post by raisingarizona
raisingarizona wrote
This sounds like grounds for an old fashioned ski off boys.
From the top of the K12!!!!

Seriously though, I skied a couple runs with MC and had a beer near him last year. He’s much more charming in person then on the internet... didn’t call anybody a rich asshole or anything.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
Oh yeah, also, junior and his date just got dropped off. They seem to have things well in hand
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by Brownski
Brownski wrote
Seriously though, I skied a couple runs with MC and had a beer near him last year. He’s much more charming in person then on the internet... didn’t call anybody a rich asshole or anything.
I'll be the first to admit, I come across as kind of... brash... if I don't know who you are.

But yeah, I'm fine with everyone... It's the liberal way.

I'll be at Gore Saturday, Sugarbush the following Saturday, Mount Washington the weekend after that, and Killington after that. Anyone can come up and say hi.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
This post was updated on .
MC is fun to ski with. He's a great skier but not intimidating. Will show off if you ask him.

I get a bit intimidated if I ski with somebody really fast, but not with him. He loves skiing and that makes it more fun.

He's a good teacher too, but will let you be if you want to just ski.

He will however, be in my doghouse, if he gets this thread moved to the dungeon.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
You will be the guy with the chin in your chest right 😂
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
Seems like everything went smooth. Here’s the pics you requested Harv. Junior at the front door.

They decided to take photos in front of the trestle, which was nice. There was quite a crowd. This is as close as I could get.