138 messages Options
1 ... 4567
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: The Jay Peak Tram

Sick Bird Rider
Brownski wrote
Speaking of the Jay Tram, Brownski Jr is a frequent lurker here. He was looking forward to joining and starting a roller coaster thread this summer. Can we make an exception for him? He already uses the word "bubble lift" as a punch line so he'll probably fit in pretty good.
If he is a little nervous, he can always start posting in this thread, then the mods can break it out into a new one. Just make sure sure he uses the word "tram" at least once in every post.
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

snoloco
In reply to this post by raisingarizona
raisingarizona wrote
why do you care? I guess I don't get it. whatever.
Part of this thread should be broken out into the Off Topic, titled "WE'RE NOT HAPPY".
I've lived in New York my entire life.
Reply | Threaded
|

MikeK
Banned User
Why?  I'm perfectly happy.  Been hiking and mountain biking every other day or so.  Weather has been great for spring.

Almost makes me forget about the shit winter we had...
Reply | Threaded
|

MikeK
Banned User
In reply to this post by snoloco
snoloco wrote
At least what I've said was related to skiing.  And at first it was was related to the topic, until people flamed me for posting it.  The drift that you started in my thread had nothing to do with the topic or with skiing.
Who are you addressing exactly?  I addressed you in that thread about ski touring due to locale initially IIRC.  It was already drifted far off topic by the time RA posted anything.

And I was talking about your recent posts in this thread.  They seem pretty drifty to me... just sayin'... no one is without guilt as far as that goes.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
I wonder if anyone has had a threesome on the Jay Peak tram?

Yer whining is so not "core" Sno
Reply | Threaded
|

riverc0il
raisingarizona wrote
The tram cars need to have operators in them so it would have only happened if there was someone on the inside making it possible. Seems unlikely.

If this thread is any indication how the offseason is going to be, it is going to be a rough summer on ski forums. Hopefully things don't devolve too badly...
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
In reply to this post by raisingarizona
raisingarizona wrote
On a busy day you might contemplate a 60-some.

Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
haha! ewe, the smell. yuk.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by snoloco
snoloco wrote
I'm on multiple other Internet forums, while I am among the youngest members on those, I don't have the administrator saying that I don't belong there.  That's what I'm pissed about.  I don't take it lightly when someone says that I should never have been part of a community when I did basically nothing to deserve it.  You can say that I'm grandfathered, but the sentiment remains that I don't belong here and that's not OK.

Bwahahahahahhaaaaaahhhaaaaa

You get pissed at something on the internet

that's some funny shit lil man

Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
OMG!

I cant wait till next season to ride the bubble lift at the mtn with the magic snowmaking that guarantees 100% of terrain open by Christmas! I'll be smashing through the thread drift on my adult content fat boards even though I am the youngest engineer in the history of ski forums.  Nabble it!

Threesome  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

witch hobble
ScottyJack wrote
OMG!

I cant wait till next season to ride the bubble lift at the mtn with the magic snowmaking that guarantees 100% of terrain open by Christmas! I'll be smashing through the thread drift on my adult content fat boards even though I am the youngest engineer in the history of ski forums.  Nabble it!

Threesome
Now that's funny as the cabriolet at !Mountain Creek!
Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
In reply to this post by Benny Profane
Benny Profane wrote
Condor wrote
its like being on youtube and you start by watching highlights of a game, and then 30min later its some kid lighting bottle rockets out of his asshole. you wonder how you got there, but then you don't care and wait to see what happens.

Link, please.

here you go!
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
In reply to this post by MikeK
MikeK wrote
Why?  I'm perfectly happy.  Been hiking and mountain biking every other day or so.  Weather has been great for spring.

Almost makes me forget about the shit winter we had...
I take it that Mikey's  a flat lander
The weather has sucked up here in the norther Daks
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
|

MikeK
Banned User
Coach Z wrote
I take it that Mikey's  a flat lander
The weather has sucked up here in the norther Daks
For someone that knows so much about how I push the limits and act like a know-it-all, you should have seen the multiple posts I made about where I'm from.  Hell I even started a whole thread about your favorite area outside the blue lines.

I know where you live, or at least the general vicinity.  I'm not sure how you could miss my area in that I mentioned in biking, skiing, hiking, etc.  You skied at my home "flatlander" Mtn, Bristol, which you liked so much.  Remember?
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
In reply to this post by Condor
Condor wrote
Benny Profane wrote
Condor wrote
its like being on youtube and you start by watching highlights of a game, and then 30min later its some kid lighting bottle rockets out of his asshole. you wonder how you got there, but then you don't care and wait to see what happens.

Link, please.

here you go!

Holy.......that was five times funnier than I expected. And the capper is his getting up and raising his arms! Usually, those kinds of things end with friends bending over a body, asking, are you ok? Or, somebody call 911, with screams in the background.
funny like a clown
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
Note to self:
When shooting fireworks out of your butt, don't clench
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

noip
lube
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
Jesus man, he must have got some serious burns in a delicate location doing that! Ouch
1 ... 4567