Where this weekend?

160 messages Options
1234 ... 16
NorEaster27 NorEaster27
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Where this weekend?

What do you guys think, Gore or Whiteface?
Benny Profane Benny Profane
Reply |

Re: This weekend?

I'm at Gore Saturday.
funny like a clown
Brian Brian
Reply |

Benny Profane wrote
I'm at Gore Saturday.
+1.  Hoping they keep Chatiemac and the Straight Brook Glades open for tomorrow (says they're open today) - dying for some new terrain!
Cornhead Cornhead
Reply |

Platty tomorrow for me. I've got to start using up the cheap vouchers I purchased. I was holding out for better conditions, but I don't want to get stuck with them. Powder Daize?... in my dreams. Back to Greek Peak Sunday.
jimvdak jimvdak
Reply |

Belleayre for me if I can get someone to go with on Sunday..tired of skiing the Poconos but I don't feel up to making the 2 1/2 drive by myself..
*~It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport.~*  -Fridtjof Nansen
gebbyfish gebbyfish
Reply |

Gore for me tomorrow with my daughter!
YUKON CORNELIUS YUKON CORNELIUS
Reply |

In reply to this post by NorEaster27
Gore. Although it will probably set up after a warm couple of days and be back to hard & fast. Hopefully they blow some snow...
"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"
evergreen evergreen
Reply |

You might want to know that Sunday is free skiing for 12 and under at Gore and will therefore be crowded.  Conditions will be good, skied today and conditions were fast but excellent.  Very little ice, and lots of terrain open, even skied straight brook glades twice.  Surprising, actually.  It won't get any worse as there was not much softening today to firm up.  Thanked a snowmaking crew for nice job.
fahz fahz
Reply |

Saturday - Whiteface
&
Sunday - Maple Ski Ridge lessons for the girls and I'll patrol

Saturday plans changed ended up at Magic....
11/25, 1/28, 4/6 Okemo; 12/03, 3/4, 4/7 Stratton; 12/10 - Skiing Santas, 1/15, 3/10 Whiteface; 12/22, 3/3 Gore; 12/26 Snow Ridge; 12/28 Stratton; 1/20 Mt Sunapee; 1/21 Pico; 2/3 Killington; 2/7, 3/7 Windham; 2/16 Eldora; 2/17, 2/18, 2/20 Winter Park; 2/19 Steamboat; 2/21 Copper; 3/11 Jiminy Peak; 3/17 Bromley; 3/25, 4/8 Belleayre; 3/31 Hunter
Powderqueen Powderqueen
Reply |

Greek Peak baby!!!

and it's snowing out...should be a nice 1" powder day tomorrow! woohoo!
1234 ... 16