Coronavirus

412 messages Options
1234 ... 42
wonderpony wonderpony
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Coronavirus

How is it affecting you?

After skiing on Saturday, I did a dump run, which had to be done,  and went to the grocery store for my normal stuff. The TP aisle was bare. My next stop was the farm and garden store. I jokingly asked if they had any TP.  They did, so I grabbed a pack. I also stopped by another grocery store on the way home, which was fully stocked. I am good to see go.   I also stocked up on wine. 😁

WP
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

Re: Coronavirus

wonderpony wrote
How is it affecting you?
I also stocked up on wine. 😁

WP
I stocked up on Corona
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

In reply to this post by wonderpony
I admit I have started using the hand sanitizer that’s been in my glove compartment for years. Other then that, not much has changed for me. When I’m told to work from home I’ll get back to you
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
marznc marznc
Reply |

#flattenthecurve has prompted a website created by someone who clearly works in public health.  Worth checking out.

https://www.flattenthecurve.com

Harvey Harvey
Reply |

Seen that. Basically everyone is going to get it. Or the number is fixed, it's just the timing.

Self preservation, run right out now and start kissing strangers.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

In reply to this post by Brownski
I look at CL everyday, you just never know what will be on there. Anyway, here ya go. 1 gallon of hand sanitizer for $100.

https://ithaca.craigslist.org/for/d/trumansburg-1gallon-purell-hand/7091049984.html
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

Yonkers and White Plains cancelled the St Pats parades. I’d appreciate it if all Westchester residents on here could buy some extra Jameson to make up for it.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
wonderpony wonderpony
Reply |

I work at Cornell.  They are sending all the undergrads home, not to return after spring break.  All classes will be held online.  It's pretty crazy here.
Sick Bird Rider Sick Bird Rider
Reply |

This article is full of charts and very sobering. A long read but worthwhile:

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

In reply to this post by marznc
Yep, all were doing is spreading out the numbers so the system can keep up and warm weather will lessen the severity. We’re all likely to get it.

Cuomo closed all state colleges.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
1234 ... 42