Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: hydrofracking yay or nay

dmc_hunter
PeeTex wrote
ml242 wrote
PeeTex wrote
Our school system installed Geothermal - freaking disaster. System maintenance costs are high and the heat/cool produced is low quality. Others I know who have installed smaller systems in homes and offices have not been impressed. It just isn't there yet.
Geothermal kicks ass for Iceland - where they have a lot of geothermal activity. I think a big part of all of these discussions needs to take into context where the place is and what resources they have. Solar might never be the best option in the northeast with our long (hopefully) winters and frequent precipitation, but it sure is windy here. We also have the coast which could potentially be harnessed for tidal energy.

Of course, just because we have shale doesn't mean we have to get at it right now either.
Yea, we should burn liberal democrats, we seem to have an infinite supply and they seem like a renewable resource.
Liberal Democrat checking in and wondering why it's always Tea Party jerks that violate the no politics rules on message b boards.. but then i realize they just LOVE to hear themselves talk and imagine Sara Palin in the room watching...
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
http://www.rr.com/articles/2014/05/05/a/ap-impact-deadly-side-effect-to-fracking-boom

I've witnessed this first hand. Tight rural roads in BFE PA where fracking trucks go too fast and ran us partially off the road.

Oh and by the way DMC, I'ld let Sarah Palin " watch " !

Libs be whacked. The lynched Palin for no reason. Only the second woman finally in the Pres race and they lynched her. So much for they're being open, tolerant. It's all a lie. Libs are the most intolerant bunch around.  
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
Snowballs,

Are you mental? Palin didn't get reamed because she was a republican OR a woman, she got crushed because she opened her mouth. And whenever she says anything, it's just about the most inhumane, abhorrent, or idiotic statement I've ever heard. Usually you can select from 2 of the 3 categories. Trying to inject her into McCain's zombiefied campaign was just about the biggest insult that has ever happened to the American public and political process in this country.

Unless of course her strategy of making extremely outlandish and decisive statements was just a ploy to become a well paid part time spokesperson and commentator. If that is the case, I applaud her for executing so well. It's just a shame that people who make ridiculous comments on both sides can turn that into full time work because I don't think the FAUX NEWS team or the msnbc equivalent if there is one (I would say no, because no one watches, cares, or comments about them except in extreme blogs) contributes much of anything to the debate.

TL;DR?

Palin is a moron.
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
In reply to this post by Snowballs
Snowballs wrote
Libs be whacked. The lynched Palin for no reason. Only the second woman finally in the Pres race and they lynched her. So much for they're being open, tolerant. It's all a lie. Libs are the most intolerant bunch around.
Sorry - she's a total idiot...  
I'm very tolerant..  But she's an idiot..  Dumb as the day is long...

I didn't like her because she's dumb and scary..  you got it all wrong in the Tea Party literature..
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
I don't think so. Never read Tea party stuff either.

Libs go on and on lecturing others when libs are actually the intolerant ones. They lynched Palin, plain and simple. It was very disgusting given that a woman had made the ticket and across the board they, including the national media, hated on her from the very get go.

I'm not a Palin supporter BUT I do support equality.

Even IF she wasn't the best candidate the level of crap they sent her way was unwarranted and very rude especially the media who is supposed to be unbiased.

Had she simply been a democrat, that never would have happened. No way no how.

So do you guys have any evidence to back up your very strong accusations against Palin ?
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by ml242
ml242 wrote
 Snowballs, Are you mental?
Hey look,,,,, intolerance !!!

Didn't take him long at all to prove me correct.

Snicker.
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
I'm highly intolerant of stupidity in all of its forms.
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
sorry, that was slightly out of line.
Reply | Threaded
|

Marcski
Snowballs wrote
So do you guys have any evidence to back up your very strong accusations against Palin ?

Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
Snowballs wrote
I don't think so. Never read Tea party stuff either.

Libs go on and on lecturing others when libs are actually the intolerant ones. They lynched Palin, plain and simple. It was very disgusting given that a woman had made the ticket and across the board they, including the national media, hated on her from the very get go.

I'm not a Palin supporter BUT I do support equality.

Even IF she wasn't the best candidate the level of crap they sent her way was unwarranted and very rude especially the media who is supposed to be unbiased.

Had she simply been a democrat, that never would have happened. No way no how.

She's an idiot...  Look it up.  If you can't find it.. well...   What can I say..  Except she's an idiot...
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
In reply to this post by Marcski
Sorry I made the liberal dem joke, you could replace republican or any political or religious extremist group you like. There are just to many cult following zombies out there.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
Snowballs wrote
ml242 wrote
 Snowballs, Are you mental?
Hey look,,,,, intolerance !!!

Didn't take him long at all to prove me correct.

Snicker.
\

Poor teapublicant....  wah...
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
In reply to this post by PeeTex
PeeTex wrote
Sorry I made the liberal dem joke, you could replace republican or any political or religious extremist group you like. There are just to many cult following zombies out there.
I am a free thinker and can agree and disagree as I choose....  
Please don't insult me.
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
dmc_hunter wrote
Please don't insult me.
Nobody needs to, you seem to find enough on your own.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
PeeTex wrote
dmc_hunter wrote
Please don't insult me.
Boom! There it is! Yet another example...... DMC feels free to insult others without cause but doesn't want it returned upon his itty bitty wittle self. WAH!!!! Who da cry baby after all ?   DMC! DMC! ..... HAHAHA.

Intolerant, hypocritical, asinine, self absorbed and amazingly in complete total denial about it all. Typical left, wing nut. Thanks for soooo quickly prove me correct DMC. This is too easy, like taking candy from a WAH! baby.

This is too funny !!!

Good job PeeTex.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
You sure are a mean drunk!
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
Nonsense. Besides, I don't drink.
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
Snowballs wrote
PeeTex wrote
dmc_hunter wrote
Please don't insult me.
Boom! There it is! Yet another example...... DMC feels free to insult others without cause but doesn't want it returned upon his itty bitty wittle self. WAH!!!! Who da cry baby after all ?   DMC! DMC! ..... HAHAHA.

Intolerant, hypocritical, asinine, self absorbed and amazingly in complete total denial about it all. Typical left, wing nut. Thanks for soooo quickly prove me correct DMC. This is too easy, like taking candy from a WAH! baby.

This is too funny !!!

Good job PeeTex.
I really hope this makes you feel better in some way...
that I can maybe add a smile to your face...

I know your act - I refuse to play into it anymore...

Feel free to be the victim..    It suits you well...

And I say this with...
Peace and love... Peace and love
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
Snowballs wrote
Nonsense. Besides, I don't drink.
Have an awesome sober day!!!

Enjoy the spring...