201 messages Options
1 ... 567891011
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Skier lost on Whiteface

campgottagopee
Harvey wrote
I thought maybe the scanning system would indicate that he was still at the mountain... maybe throw authorities off the trail.
I concur

There's more to this story --- hopefully it will come out
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
I thought maybe the scanning system would indicate that he was still at the mountain... maybe throw authorities off the trail.
Exactly my thoughts he planned this out to make everyone think he was on WF.  It was planned out and this shows criminal intent.  They have to nail this guy somehow.  
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
In reply to this post by Harvey
It was vouchers for tix. Told the dudes he didn't need them cause he wasnt skiing.  The dudes recognized the guy when his picture was posted.  I was told they came forward and were interviewed on the Friday.    
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
Breaking News:

PeeTex admits to driving Danny to Cali!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
The guy should at least pay for the costs of the search for himself.
Reply | Threaded
|

gkny
In reply to this post by Z
Z wrote
Maybe they can nail the lying sob for something
where is this urge coming from to nail anyone?

Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
In reply to this post by ScottyJack
I heard they didn’t come forward until Monday
If it was on Friday why would you guys have searched all weekend when they knew he wasn’t up on the Mt?
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
In reply to this post by gkny
gkny wrote
Z wrote
Huh?  This asshat cost the state millions on taxpayer (read my and all our money)
7000 man hours looking for him when he was off having his mid life crisis and finding out his “girlfriend” had + parts not minus
He also cost us a powder weekend in the Slides- it would have opened silver status if Patrol was not looking for him that weekend

I want him paying back the state for his search expenses and paying for a party for those that searched for him at a min
Or at max having him introduced to his cell mate Bubba who be his new BFF for the next ten years
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Z wrote
7000 man hours looking for him when he was off having his mid life crisis and finding out his “girlfriend” had + parts not minus
Wait what? I missed this part, share bro.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Hoser
His friends need to be held accountable as well.  Last seen getting off the Gondi oh I mean he took the W trail as last run.   Whoever told that story is guilty of driving the man hours and expense as well
Reply | Threaded
|

gkny
Z wrote
gkny wrote
Z wrote
He also cost us a powder weekend in the Slides- it would have opened silver status if Patrol was not looking for him that weekend

above all, In the grand scheme of things ...
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
gkny wrote
Z wrote
Fox News?
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
gkny wrote
Z wrote
gkny wrote
Z wrote

above all, In the grand scheme of things ...

At min this guy needs to pay for the search costs and throw a party for everyone that volunteered to search for his sorry ass

If you witnessed all the work that went into that search or were part of it you’d get it
Reply | Threaded
|

Petronio
Z wrote
Or at max having him introduced to his cell mate Bubba who be his new BFF for the next ten years
Wow, repeated anal rape as a just form of punishment.  But I guess you think that is par for the course and OK as part of our penal system.  

Fact is, lots of people make mistakes and end up in jail.  It doesn't need to be pleasant, but I don't think that anyone should think that sexual assault is a humane way to incarcerate people.

Petronio

Reply | Threaded
|

Junior
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-firefighter-who-disappeared-on-u-s-ski-trip-recounts-baffling-journey-1.4067205

What a crock of $hit!

This nut job is still sticking with his cockamamie story.  My take is he researched what to say to the authorities and docs.  It appears he is going to get away with it.

How did a truck pick him up at Kids Kampus?  Or how did he get to Rt 86 past everyone searching for him?  

Why did he have so much cash on him?  Who goes skiing with a couple grand but not in your wallet.  
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
Total horseshit.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
In reply to this post by Petronio
Petronio wrote
Z wrote
Wow, repeated anal rape as a just form of punishment.  But I guess you think that is par for the course and OK as part of our penal system.  

Fact is, lots of people make mistakes and end up in jail.  It doesn't need to be pleasant, but I don't think that anyone should think that sexual assault is a humane way to incarcerate people.

Petronio
Humane? There’s nothing humane about the prison environment. That’s the reality.
Reply | Threaded
|

SIAWOL
In reply to this post by Junior
This story--as unlikely as it is--just gets more and more unbelievable.

Finding the truck on Rt86 is incredulous enough, but then for it to be one that travels to Sacramento on a single lane haul is even more ridiculous. You'd have to have a truckload full of freight from the North Country headed all the way out there. What could the cargo possibly have been? Otherwise he'd stop and depot along the way.

And then the idiot's claim that multiple Apple stores wouldn't sell him an iPhone without ID? The ski outfit and boots weren't a tipoff, but oh boy---no ID? And how the hell did he get to multiple Apple stores? It's not like they're on every block--even in NYC.

And the pic of him standing proudly pontificating in front of the firehouse as though nothing was really out of the ordinary---that's a classic.

Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
SIAWOL wrote
This story--as unlikely as it is--just gets more and more unbelievable.

Finding the truck on Rt86 is incredulous enough, but then for it to be one that travels to Sacramento on a single lane haul is even more ridiculous. You'd have to have a truckload full of freight from the North Country headed all the way out there. What could the cargo possibly have been? Otherwise he'd stop and depot along the way.

And then the idiot's claim that multiple Apple stores wouldn't sell him an iPhone without ID? The ski outfit and boots weren't a tipoff, but oh boy---no ID? And how the hell did he get to multiple Apple stores? It's not like they're on every block--even in NYC.

And the pic of him standing proudly pontificating in front of the firehouse as though nothing was really out of the ordinary---that's a classic.
He could have easily hitch hiked out to 87 and THEN got in a long haul truck. He could have switched his ride 1 time or multiple times. The cargo is irrelevant. For example, there is a lot of trailer swapping at distribution centers. Also, there is a lot of Canadian made materials coming south on 87.

So if the story is BS - what was his end game? An unclear explanation does not mean there is a nefarious explanation. Head injuries are bad news.
1 ... 567891011