classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
201 messages Options
12345678 ... 11
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Skier lost on Whiteface

louie.mirags
so hard to believe a head injury may have led him to cali but then again with the recent research with concussions anything is possible.  Concussions have been linked to depression, rage, thoughts of murder etc

Still seems like he met a dude/chick online and was running away. We will let the officials decide that.  I just hope we get some answers
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
In reply to this post by billyymc
Dang it all!  I just thought i had a good ball bust on CampSisterRoseMary (third grade english teacher...).  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
In reply to this post by louie.mirags
louie.mirags wrote
Still seems like he met a dude/chick online and was running away.
And he didn’t want to change or freshen up before his liaison?  And why did HE call 911 and his wife from CA, instead of carrying on with his masterminded tryst?  The other thing I don’t get is the thing Coach already mentioned.  This guy was a first responder.  That’s somewhat of a calling, I don’t think people do it for the money.  Not sure I buy that any first responder would willingly put so many other first responders at risk.

Sounds pretty far fetched to me that this guy masterminded a way off the hill and to a waiting car, to willingly travel days to CA in his ski attire and helmet so as to have a plausible defense.....only to drop the dime on himself when he finally reaches his lover???

There’s way more to this story I think.  Brain aneurysm or some such shit seems just as plausible....
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
In reply to this post by ScottyJack
Ok seriously now Props ! To Scotty and Face , YOU. Guys and all the other First reponders ARE the  real heroes here .  

Yeah we bust chops around here BUT when the chips were down and things needed to get done inless than ideal circumstances  you guys all stepped up  BRAVO !! Yu are very good men
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Ditto!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
In reply to this post by JTG4eva!
NY Daily News is reporting first thing in did in Cali was get a haircut!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
What also is interesting is his phone and ID were in his car.  I learned this week that even a dead cell phone gives off GPS data. So as long as you have your phone on you regardless if it is charged it will aid in recovery.  

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
How did he board a plane with no ID??
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
Interesting discussion too about gps chips embedded in season passes and lift tickets.  Alot easier to find a person using a becon instead of probes.

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
He didnt dumbass
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
ScottyJack wrote
He didnt dumbass
that wasn't very nice

Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
He is saying he woke up on the mtn, walked down without anyone who was searching or working that night see him, walked out to Rt 86 and was picked up by a semi and next thing he knows he’s in Cali.  

Haircut time!
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
I assumed he got on a plane

my bad
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
Stop being such a sensitive Sally
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Hmmm......maybe the blowjob wasn’t that good, so he ruffled his newly coiffed hair, put his smelly shit back on, then called the authorities on himself.

I wonder if we’ll ever know the whole story, probably not.

I do respect your and Face’s opinions on this, having put yourself in harms way to find this guy, who may or may not have been in harms way himself.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
ScottyJack wrote
Stop being such a sensitive Sally

Whatever

why don't you just quit coming in here again

SISSY!!!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
Id rather be a sissy than a closet tRumper!

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

louie.mirags
In reply to this post by JTG4eva!
JTG4eva! wrote
louie.mirags wrote
Still seems like he met a dude/chick online and was running away.
And he didn’t want to change or freshen up before his liaison?  And why did HE call 911 and his wife from CA, instead of carrying on with his masterminded tryst?  The other thing I don’t get is the thing Coach already mentioned.  This guy was a first responder.  That’s somewhat of a calling, I don’t think people do it for the money.  Not sure I buy that any first responder would willingly put so many other first responders at risk.

Sounds pretty far fetched to me that this guy masterminded a way off the hill and to a waiting car, to willingly travel days to CA in his ski attire and helmet so as to have a plausible defense.....only to drop the dime on himself when he finally reaches his lover???

There’s way more to this story I think.  Brain aneurysm or some such shit seems just as plausible....
Anything is possible. The dude made it to Cali.  I just have seen people do crazy things for love/lust.  But we also now know how concussions affect everyone differently like mentioned.  Seems more likely that
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Over 6,000 people helped in search

Capt. John Streiff, of the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation Forest Rangers, told media on Wednesday that conditions during the search on Whiteface Mountain were "cold, frigid, rugged mountain territory."

He said in total, over 6,000 people, "that's all searchers and everyone involved," had helped in the search effort for the last six days.  

"Other than a few lower leg injuries and small bruises we came off very safely for such an arduous operation," he said. "Co-operation, cohesion and the team work — from search management perspective it went very, very well. We actually looked back on it as a great training opportunity."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/missing-toronto-firefighter-california-head-injury-1.4535259
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
12345678 ... 11